NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates – The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Shortlisted Candidates’ names have been released and are currently online
News reaching us from Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) is that NSCDC is presently Shortlisting 2022-2023 candidates, full details will be given to you in this article on how to go about the NSCDC application.
Our website is known for the accurate and legit information that is provided for our visitors and subscribers in their quest to have a new job.
- How To Apply To FRSC | Application Form Registration Portal
- How To Apply For Nigerian Army | Application Portal for Nigeria Army
- How To Apply For The Nigeria Civil Defence (NSCDC) | NSCDC Application
- How to Apply to Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS)
- How To Apply For Nigeria Navy (NN) | Nigeria Navy Application
- How To Apply To Nigeria Police Force (NPF)
- How To Apply Nigeria Custom Service
- NAFDAC Shortlisted Candidates | Download Shortlist PDF List
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates | Download Shortlist PDF List
How to Check NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates
Here we will be showing you how to check for NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates, through the simple steps that will be given to you below,
You are advised to follow these steps very carefully to avoid any mistakes and complications.
- Simply visit www.cdfipb.careers.com
- Sign in with your application details, username, and password.
- Go to the Shortlisted Candidates Tab.
- You will receive a congratulatory message if you have been shortlisted.
Frequently Ask Questions(FAQ)
What are the functions of NSCDC in Nigeria?
Is NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates 2022 Out?
The full list of names is now online. Civil Defence announced that over 6,500 candidates’ names were shortlisted and will commence physical screening from 2nd – 25th August 2022.
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, While on the hand will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.