Graphic Designer / Video Editor Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Graphic Designer / Video Editor
JOB LOCATION: Enugu
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Graphic Designer / Video Editor Job Details
- Design and Visual Storytelling – Design and produce the company’s brand collateral, white papers, web landing pages, videos, infographics, social media visuals, email templates, event materials, direct mailers, advertising, promotional materials, and any other assets used in marketing communications.
- Graphic Design Production – Manage the entire graphic design production process including visual concepts and/or mockups, design, production, revision, and final file preparation.
- Video Production – Manage the entire video production process including planning, filming, producing, editing, sourcing audio and stock footage, creation of supporting graphics, and final file preparation. Collaborate with Marketing Manager and others to develop concepts, storyboards, interview guides, and/or scripts.
- Brand Stewardship – Assure that all existing and new marketing deliverables adhere to Resonance’s brand standards and visual style guidelines. Collaborate with the Marketing Manager to improve standards as needed.
- Project Support – Provide direct support to business development staff and project teams in formatting proposals and pitch documents. Create templates to help streamline workflow as needed.
- Asset Management – Source photography and stock footage, and oversee Resonance’s library of brand files and visual assets.
- Vendor Management – Manage all printing of design materials including vendor selection, vendor management, quality control, and inventory management.
- Consultant Management – Develop and manage a roster of freelance graphic design and video production consultants to provide support as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Art Design, Visual Communications, Video Production or related discipline
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and Adobe Premier Pro and/or Final Cut Pro
- Working Knowledge of CSS, HTML, and WordPress
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite (primarily Word and PowerPoint)
- Collaborative, energetic, and able to work both on a team and independently
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- A drive to continually learn and stay informed about best practices in video and graphics and a commitment to excellence, with ongoing training and coaching provided
- Adaptive Design eye and skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work tasks in a demanding, high-paced environment
- Excellent storyteller with exceptional graphic design and video skills with the ability to tailor voice for different channels.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV with a Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
Deadline: July 30, 2023