Male Office Assistant / Cleaner Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Male Office Assistant / Cleaner
JOB LOCATION: Ikeja, Lagos
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Frontend / Mobile Team Developer Job Details
- Assist with making photocopies, submission of documents, and running of errands.
- Empty trash and recycling receptacles into the appropriate waste bins and ensure that receptacles are kept clean and free of smell.
- Clean and dust furniture, ledges, light fixtures, and other hard-to-reach places
- Wash windows, mirrors, and glass surfaces and ensure they are free of streaks
- Clean and disinfect restrooms and ensure that soap and paper dispensers are well-stocked
- Take inventory of cleaning supplies and materials and order more as needed
- Inform the maintenance manager of anything that is broken or not functioning correctly so that the issue is resolved promptly
- Additionally, the office assistant typically helps to keep the work areas of the office organized and tidy. The assistant also may be called upon to perform errands for other office personnel and executives on a typical workday.
- This can include tasks like delivering or picking up documents or securing lunch for the office on busy days when others work at their desks.
- The office assistant will also normally track the use and inventory of basic office supplies and may be called upon to make regular store runs to replenish these supplies.
- Must have completed SSCE with 1 – 2 years experience.
- Must be living within Ikeja and its environs.
- Strong time management skills in order to ensure all work is completed by the end of the shift
- Demonstrate an understanding of standard cleaning supplies and equipment
- Self-starter who takes the initiative to determine and complete necessary tasks, even with minimal supervision
- Positive attitude and ability to work as part of a team
- Must be physically capable of performing 8 hours of physical work each day
- Able to lift up to 20 pounds for short periods of time
- Possess strong attention to detail
- Must be able to pass a background check. (before resumption)
- Can resume immediately
- Candidates must live within Ikeja and its environs.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Don’t apply, if you do not meet this criteria.
Application Closing Date
Deadline: July 10, 2023