Personal Assistant Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Personal Assistant
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Personal Assistant Job Details
- Managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Provides high-level, confidential administrative support to the office of the Director.
- Schedules travel arranges meetings and is responsible for handling information requests and staff requests.
- Effective management of correspondences and calls.
- Draft responses (by phone or email, as may be needed) in a time-sensitive manner, with a clear understanding of office priorities.
- Manage, screen, and track phone calls and emails.
- Manages complex and intricate travel arrangements, ensuring detailed itineraries are accounted for, confirmations are maintained,and advance materials are coordinated for both personal and business travel (airfare, hotels, cars, etc.) as well as social engagements.
- Plans, coordinates, and ensures the Director’s schedule is followed and respected.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field of study
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- knowledge of MS Office, Tech Savvy.
- N180,000 per month.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the link below to apply.
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Personal Assistant Jobs|