Regional Sales Managers Job Summary
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Locations: Lagos, Edo & Enugu
Job Type: Full-time
- A key contributor to the business transformation and success of the business strategic sales plan with an effective regional sales force; demonstrating industry leadership in driving and achieving revenue, coverage, distribution, pricing, market share and brand building expectations.
- Responsible for executing sales and marketing strategies, and effectively managing the Regional Sales Team to achieve set goals.
- Manage existing distributors and wholesalers, and recruit more to cover all the white spaces to ensure distribution of Frutta’s brands across the Region.
- Train, coach, manage and supervise Regional Sales Team to achieve monthly sales and revenue targets.
- Effectively execute and implement “Route-to-Market” strategy across the region to effectively distribute Frutta’s brands and win in all retail outlets.
- Achieve retail coverage expectations by channel by location.
- Execute all Channel promotional activities to win disproportionately in the region.
- Effectively manage the regional sales team to keep them motivated, inspired and committed on the job.
- Provide detailed monthly sales report by brand/SKU/Customer to the National Sales Manager.
- Execute all national initiatives and guidelines in a timely and excellent manner.
- Effectively manage customers to drive customer satisfaction.
- Build and motivate a high performing team.
- Spend 70% of time focusing on retail outlets in the market to train, develop and support the sales team to win disproportionately in the region.
- Provide monthly demand forecast by SKU by brand by customer.
- Track and share competitor market activities in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a relevant field.
- Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
Experiences (What experience brings success to this role):
- A minimum of 10 years’ FMCG sales experience with at least 5 years in Regional Sales Leadership role. Experience in Juice and Beverages products is highly relevant.
- A track record of delivering results in a Sales role that focused on building capability, business transformation and growth.
- Successful track record in managing high-performance sales and Marketing teams within a regionand result oriented.
- Has people management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to coach and developteams.
Knowledge (What does the person need to know):
- In-depth knowledge of Regionand Nigeriamarkets for Juice and Beverages Product.
- Knowledge of Business strategy development, Distributor Management, Regional Operations, Retail, Open Market, Key Accounts, etc.
- Demand forecastin and business development.
- Good knowledge of channel structure and opportunities.
Technical / Behavioural Competence:
- Product and Industry knowledge
- Competitor insights
- Strategic Thinker
- Analytical Skills
- Business Transformation and Change Advocate
- Leadership Skills
- Commercial Acumen
- Customer Management
- Negotiation Skills
- Selling skills
- Channel Strategy
- Exceptional Presentation & Communication Skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- An understanding of evolving business needs.
- Revenue Growth
- Coach, lead, motivates and inspires subordinates to achieve results.
- Lead by example.
Application Closing Date
Deadline: August 4, 2023
|Job Category||Sales / Business Development|