Video Editor Intern Job Summary
Job Title: Video Editor Intern
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Job Type: Internship
- We are looking to hire a talented Video Editor Intern to join our busy production team. As a video editor intern, you will be responsible for assembling recorded and video footage, applying artistic editing techniques and creating finished, broadcast-worthy projects that accurately reflect the vision of the company
- To ensure success as a video editor intern, you should have expert knowledge of modern video editing techniques, be able to visualize concepts and work according to a strict time schedule.
- Reviewing raw material to determine the shot list.
- Manipulating video footage using modern editing techniques.
- Trimming footage and putting together the rough project.
- Inserting dialog, sound effects, music, graphics, and special effects.
- Ensuring the project follows a logical sequence.
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Film Studies, Cinematography, or related field.
- Previous work experience as a video editor intern.
- Hands-on experience with editing software, including Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro X, Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, and Premier.
- Creative and artistic skills.
- Familiarity with 3D composition and special effects.
- Portfolio of completed film productions.
- Ability to work to a tight schedule.
- Ability to translate ideas into complete projects.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Not adhering to the instruction leads to total disqualification.
Deadline: July 24, 2023
|Internship/ Industrial Training