Warehouse Supervisor (Lagos) Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Warehouse Supervisor (Lagos)
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Warehouse Supervisor (Lagos) Job Details
- To ensure the proper management of stock within their assigned section by directly managing and overseeing every activity performed on the stock in their assigned section.
- Ensure the proper planning and management of capacity within their assigned sections.
- Ensure the inventory accuracy of all SKUs within their assigned sections.
- Create and manage stacking guidelines for all SKUs within assigned sections.
- Perform labeling of all SKU stacks in assigned sections.
- Perform capacity planning and allocation activities in conjunction with the procurement team to manage the space within the assigned section.
- Oversee all stock movement activity within the assigned section.
- Ensure adherence to all warehouse policies and procedures regarding stock movement within the assigned section (e.g. FIFO).
- Perform daily cycle counts and stock reconciliation to ensure the accuracy of the stock within the assigned section.
- Prepare reports on stock activity within assigned sections at the end of every shift.
- Provide reports for warehouse and procurement teams on stock ageing and movement velocity.
- University Degree, Polytechnic, or equivalent.
- S/he will have at least 1-year experience ideally in Warehousing within the FMCG/Production/e-Commerce.
- S/he will be a great communicator with previous experience managing a team.
- S/he will be goal driven, pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal, and time management skills.
- Ability to work strategically, while staying within the guidelines prescribed for the job role.
What’s on Offer?
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
- Work alongside & learn from best-in-class talent.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the link below to apply.
Application Closing Date
July 19, 2023