Nigerian Army 84RRI Recruitment – The Application for enlistment into Nigerian Army 84 Regular Recruit Intake (RRI) is ongoing. This is to officially inform you that the Nigerian Army trades and non-tradesmen 84RRI recruitment form is out.
The Nigeria Army is currently recruiting qualified and serious-minded candidates who want to apply for the ongoing Nigerian Army 84RRI Recruitment of the Nigeria Army should follow the instruction that will be given in this article
News reaching us from the Nigeria Army is that Nigeria Army is presently recruiting new candidates for the 2022-2023 section, full details will be given to you in this article on how to go about the recruitment.
- How To Apply For Nigeria Navy (NN) 2022 | Nigeria Navy Application
- How To Apply To Nigeria Police Force (NPF) 2022
- Npower Registration/Application Form Registration 2022 | www.nasims.gov.ng Portal
- www.policerecruitment.gov.ng | Shortlist Portal
- Nigeria Police Application Portal | www.Policerecruitment.gov.ng Portal
- Nigeria Navy Application Portal | www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates | Names through PDF
- Nigeria Police Medical Screening Date | Check The Nigeria Police Medical Status
- How to Apply to Nigeria Immigration Service(NIS)
Nigerian Army 84RRI Application Portal 2022
Application for Nigerian Army 84RRI is made online on recruitment army.mil.ng. Firstly, you will need to log in 84rri army portal and register.
Nigerian Army 84RRI Recruitment 2022
The Nigerian Army has announced recruitment for candidates who are able and willing to work to defend the nation both from internal and external crises. This is a way for you to work for Nigeria Army.
The Nigerian Army recruitment 2022 has begun. Nigerian Army 84RRI registration starts on Friday 7th October 2022 and closes on Friday 2nd December 2022.
Nigeria Army Recruitment Requirement
Knowing and meeting the requirement is the best because it will give you an upper hand over those applying for the jobs with you, The Army requirement is carefully listed for you below;
- Applicant must be a Nigerian by birth
- Applicant must have a National Identity Card.
- Present a valid birth certificate or an age declaration. The birth certificate must be endorsed by the National Population Commission (NPC), Local Government Council, or Hospital of birth.
- Possess a valid certificate of state of origin duly signed by the Local government authorities.
- Must not have any tattoos or body inscriptions.
- Must provide valid telephone numbers and contact addresses of parents or guardians and Next of Kin
- Candidates applying as tradesmen/women must also possess Trade Test/City Guide Certificate.
- Applicant must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit.
- Not less than 1.68 meters and 1.62 meters were tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- An applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must not be less than 22 years and not more than 26 years.
- All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB at O/level including the English Language.
- Applicant must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- Candidates must not belong to any secret society, cult, or fraternity.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian Languages other than the mother tongue is an added advantage.
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- Passport photograph.
- Evidence of membership in any professional body.
- A Print out of the online generated photo slip on the completion of your application.
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Educational certificates.
|Minimium Age (Non – Trades)||18|
|Maximium Age (Non – Trades)||22|
|Minimum Age (Trades)||18|
|Maximum Age (Trades)||26|
|Minimum Height (Male)||1.68|
|Minimum Height (Female)||1.65|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||All applicants must have WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. In addition to the above qualification, those applying as tradesmen/women must also possess Trade Test/City Guild Certificate.|
How To Apply To Nigeria Army 84RRI Recruitment
Here we will be showing you how to apply for Nigeria Army 84RRO Recruitment, through the simple steps that will be given to you below,
You are advised to follow these steps very carefully to avoid any mistakes and complications.
- Visit the official portal at https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
- You should click on the available vacancies
- You are expected to provide a valid E-mail address a valid one
- Then Enter your password, Name
- Signup for an account and a verification link will be sent to you
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, While on the hand will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.