Npower recruitment 2024/2025 is currently ongoing. See more details regarding the Npower recruitment portal for batch C applicants, Npower recruitment closing date, requirements, how to apply, and other vital information you may wish to know below.
Are you interested in taking part in the Npower Registration Programme? If yes, then you’re on the right page as we are going to provide adequate information on this page to aid readers to be adequately prepared for the next exercise. The Npower programme has different categories namely Npower Health, Npower Teach, and Npower Tech to mention a few.
We are pleased to inform the general public that the Npower recruitment portal 2024 is currently open for application. The Federal Government invites interested persons between the ages of 18 to 35 to submit an application. This is a gateway to new opportunities.
The official Npower 2023 recruitment portal is nasims.gov.ng and npower.fmhds.gov.ng. We will show you everything you need to know about the starting and Npower recruitment closing date.
The portal for the registration exercise is live now as we speak however, it would be active only when the recruitment is about to commence. A new portal was introduced during the 2024 Npower exercise and it’s open to those who meet the requirements which would be outlined right on this page.
Npower Recruitment Form 2023
Npower has successfully commenced recruitment intake for graduate and non-graduate and the recruitment form is available online. This page will show you how to apply for the ongoing Npower recruitment process as well as other related information that will guide you to a successful application.
We will show you everything you need to know about the Npower registration process and how to apply and fill the Npower recruitment form successfully without any hindrance.
But before we proceed, take note of the following points.
- This programme is specifically for unemployed youths between the ages of 18 to 35 years
- Ensure you have your school certificates (WASSE, NECO, GCE, NABTEB), valid means of identification (such as the national identification card, voters card, an international passport, driver’s license), and NYSC Certificate (graduates).
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job. The application portal is open and is absolutely free.
- If you are selected, you will be contacted via E-mail
- The Npower screening test will be a Computer-based test (CBT). Details about the test will be communicated to you via E-mail
Has Npower Commence Registration For New Intake?
No!! They’re yet to commence intake of new beneficiaries but ensure you read this article to the end to have a clue of what the program is like.
SEED will love to inform all its readers that the Npower program has been suspended due to various reasons. Those who are to receive payments should be patient as the payment is being processed. The suspension of the program is temporary and you can see the reasons via the image below.
Npower Programmes- An Overview
Right here, we will talk about some of the Npower programmes. There are different programmes and the one you select depends on your choice and the requirements you possess. Below are some of the different Npower programmes:
- Npower Build
- Npower Teach
- Npower Tech
Npower Recruitment Requirements 2023
The following are the requirements listed on the Npower registration portal.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian.
- This programme is for unemployed graduates and non-graduates.
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure.
- Must possess a West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), or its equivalent.
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps Programme (for graduates).
- BSC, HND, NCE, OND, NABTEB, SCHEW, JCHEW certificate from a recognized institution.
- Enthusiasm for learning and achieving results.
- Creative writing and analytical writing skills will be an advantage.
- Applicants interested in the Npower recruitment must be between 18 to 35 years at the time of application.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills.
- Basic illustration skills will be an advantage for animation and graphic arts.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Ability to undertake self-tutorship.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office tools.
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit.
- Excellent Analytical and Diagnostic aptitude.
- Unique Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- Problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of tax laws and administration in Nigeria (for those choosing the tax programme).
- Recent passport photograph.
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or an NIN number,
- Interest in creating, building, and fixing things.
- Must be willing to work in a new environment.
How to Apply for Npower Recruitment 2023
Kindly follow the steps below to proceed with the batch C registration portal:
- Visit the official Npower portal at nasims.gov.ng or npower.fmhds.gov.ng and choose a program that suits you best.
- Create an account by providing your name, email address, password, etc.
- After signing up, you will be required to Login to start your application process on the application portal.
- Click on Login.
- Enter your registered e-mail and password and click on ‘Log In to N-Power Application Portal’
- Choose a program of your choice based on your education level and click on apply.
- Read the terms and conditions and accept all the information.
- Fill in your 11-digit BVN.
- Provide all the necessary details.
- You will also need to upload your passport photograph in either JPEG or PNG files in no more than 25-kilo bytes.
- Verify all your information.
- Submit your application.
- Upon submission, you will receive a unique ID number. Write it down with your contact information for future reference.
How To Register For Npower Recruitment Exercise
The same portal is used when registering for all categories but when applying, you have to specify the category you are interested in. Applicants should follow the steps below to register for the next Npower recruitment exercise:
- Visit the online registration portal npower-fmhds-gov-ng.web.app
- Click on the Click Here to Apply Button
- Input your email address and click on the Continue button
- Fill out the biodata and click on continue
Before concluding your application, ensure that you upload all the relevant documents before then
Requirements Candidates Must Possess To Be Eligible To Register For Npower Recruitment
Below are some of the requirements candidates ought to possess to be eligible to register for the exercise:
- Must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth with a valid means of identification
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must not already be a beneficiary of the N-Power Programme.
How To Check Your Npower Application Status
Once you’re done applying, another important thing is to know how to check your application status, and to do that, simply visit npower-fmhds-gov-ng.web.app/check-status, input your email address, and click on the Check Status button immediately after you’re done.
Only those who register would be deployed. Deployment is the posting of candidates to the location assigned to them which can also be called Place of Primary Assigment[PPA]. Before you are deployed, you would be issued a deployment letter which you would have to print from your portal.
How Many Batches Are There In Npower?
Since the inception of the programme, there have been different batches of the programme and so far, the common ones are Batch A to Batch C but another portal was introduced newly with many reports claiming it’s for the Batch D programme but the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs is yet to say anything on that.
The portal for batch a is different from the batch c or batch d portal so take note of that. Basically, the same requirements would be needed to register regardless of the batch you’re applying for so take proper note of the information outlined above.
FAQs about the Npower Recruitment 2024
1. Is Npower recruiting for 2024?
Yes. Npower is currently recruiting unemployed graduates and non-graduates across the six Geo-political zones in Nigeria. Interested candidates are required to visit the official Npower portal at nasims.gov.ng and choose a programme of their choice.
2. Do I need a degree Before Applying for the Npower Programme?
It depends on the category that interests you. If a degree is required, it will be stated in the job description. So a degree isn’t a must. An applicant who does not have a degree will still be considered if he can demonstrate substantial relevant experience.
3. How can I apply for Npower Recruitment 2024
To apply, visit the Npower recruitment 2023 portal via nasims.gov.ng and explore the different programmes to know the one that suits you best. Once you are selected, huge life-changing opportunities are ahead.
4. When is the Npower Recruitment 2024/2025 Closing date?
Npower recruitment 2023 closing date has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed.
- Npower Shortlisted Candidates For Batch C | PDF Download List
- npower.fmhds.gov.ng – Npower Login Portal Application | Register Here
- Npower Registration/Application Form Registration | www.nasims.gov.ng Portal
- Nigeria Police Application Portal | www.Policerecruitment.gov.ng Portal
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, While on the hand will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.