Accountant Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Accountant
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Accountant Job Details
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements on time
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payment
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or any relevant Degree
- 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Additional certification is a plus
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
N50,000 – N60,000 / month.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV with a Cover Letter to:email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
Deadline: July 11, 2023
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|