Nigerian Army 87RRI Recruitment Form Portal 2024/2025– The Application for enlistment into Nigerian Army 87 Regular Recruit Intake (RRI) is ongoing. This is to officially inform you that the Nigerian Army trades and non-tradesmen 85RRI recruitment form is out.
The Nigeria Army is currently recruiting qualified and serious-minded candidates who want to apply for the ongoing Nigerian Army 87RRI Recruitment of the Nigeria Army should follow the instruction that will be given in this article.
Nigerian Army Trades / Non-Tradesmen & Women recruitment form is out. Here’s a step-by-step guideline to apply online at www.recruitment.army.mil.ng registration form portal.
In this article, we will provide you with important information about the Nigerian Army recruitment in 2024. The Nigerian Army is currently recruiting for 2024. This post will tell you about the Nigerian Army recruitment form portal (www.recruitment.army.mil.ng), how to apply for the Nigerian Army 2024 recruitment form, and other vital information to help you join Nigerian Army.
Nigerian Army 87RRI Application Portal 2024/2025
Application for Nigerian Army 87RRI is made online on recruitment army.mil.ng. Firstly, you will need to log in 85rri army portal and register.
Is Nigerian Army Recruitment Form Out 2024/2025?
Yes, the Nigerian army recruitment form is out. The registration form portal will be open from 13th March to 14th April 2024 for filling out the application form online.
However, continue reading to see Nigerian Army 87RRI Recruitment requirements and how to apply online right now.
Nigerian Army 87RRI Recruitment Requirements 2024/2025
Knowing and meeting the requirement is the best because it will give you an upper hand over those applying for the jobs with you, The Army requirement is carefully listed for you below;
- Applicant must be a Nigerian by birth
- Applicant must have a National Identity Card.
- Present a valid birth certificate or an age declaration. The birth certificate must be endorsed by the National Population Commission (NPC), Local Government Council, or Hospital of birth.
- Possess a valid certificate of state of origin duly signed by the Local government authorities.
- Must not have any tattoos or body inscriptions.
- Must provide valid telephone numbers and contact addresses of parents or guardians and Next of Kin
- Candidates applying as tradesmen/women must also possess Trade Test/City Guide Certificate.
- Applicant must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit.
- Not less than 1.68 meters and 1.62 meters were tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- An applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must not be less than 22 years and not more than 26 years.
- All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB at O/level including the English Language.
- Applicant must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- Candidates must not belong to any secret society, cult, or fraternity.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian Languages other than the mother tongue is an added advantage.
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- Passport photograph.
- Evidence of membership in any professional body.
- A Print out of the online generated photo slip on the completion of your application.
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Educational certificates.
|Minimium Age (Non – Trades)
|Maximium Age (Non – Trades)
|Minimum Age (Trades)
|Maximum Age (Trades)
|Minimum Height (Male)
|Minimum Height (Female)
|Minimum Educational Qualification
|All applicants must have WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. In addition to the above qualification, those applying as tradesmen/women must also possess Trade Test/City Guild Certificate.
How to Apply Nigerian Army 87RRI Recruitment 2024/2025
- Go to https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/darrr create a user account to enable you to log in. Your username must be a functional email.
- Log in to the portal using the username and password.
- Complete the application form, upload relevant documents, submit it online, and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
- Ensure you bring with you copies of the application and guarantor forms to your state recruitment centers.
Nigerian Army Application Form Closing Date 2024/2025
The Nigerian Army 85RRI Recruitment Deadline is 14th April 2024. However, all applicants must finish the online registration before 14th April 2024, or their application will not be accepted.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Form Closing Date 2024/2025
The Nigerian Army 87RRI Recruitment Deadline is 14th April 2024. However, all applicants must finish the online registration before 14th April 2024, or their application will not be accepted.
Nigerian Army Recruitment General Instruction 2024/2025
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No Special center for recruitment.
- All screening of potential recruits will be at the candidates’ respective states of origin.
- Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
- Also, candidates must adhere to COVID-19 protocols, including regular hand washing, using a face mask, and maintaining a physical distance.
- Applicants with falsifying or forging results and discovered even during training at Depot NA would be disqualified automatically.
- Candidates must come with their BVN printout.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- Candidates are advised in their interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Names of shortlisted candidates would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates must report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 2nd – 17th May 2024.
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, While on the hand will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.