How To Apply To NDDC – The Niger Delta Development Commission Recruitment is what this page is about and you can apply through the official portal which is www.nddc.gov.ng
The Niger Delta Development Commission is currently recruiting qualified and serious-minded candidates who want to apply for the ongoing Recruitment of the Nigeria Immigration Service should follow the instruction that will be given in this article
News reaching us from the Niger Delta Development Commission is that NDDC is presently recruiting new candidates for the 2023 – 2024 section, full details will be given to you in this article on how to go about the recruitment.
- How To Apply For Nigeria Navy (NN) | Nigeria Navy Application
- How To Apply To Nigeria Police Force (NPF)
- Npower Registration/Application Form Registration | www.nasims.gov.ng Portal
- www.policerecruitment.gov.ng | Shortlist Portal
- Nigeria Police Application Portal | www.Policerecruitment.gov.ng Portal
- Nigeria Navy Application Portal | www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates | Names through PDF
- Nigeria Police Medical Screening Date | Check The Nigeria Police Medical Status
- How To Apply To Nigerian Prison Service | Application Is Currently Ongoing
NDDC Recruitment Requirement
Knowing and meeting the requirement is the best because it will give you an upper hand over those applying for the jobs with you, The Niger Delta Development Commission requirement is carefully listed for you below;
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in other relevant disciplines in the quantitative field
- Higher national diploma in a relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office,
- Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
How To Apply T0 Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC)
Here we will be showing you how to apply for Niger Delta Development Commission Recruitment, through the simple steps that will be given to you below,
You are advised to follow these steps very carefully to avoid any mistakes and complications.
- Visit the official portal at www.nddc.gov.ng
- You should click on the available vacancies
- You are expected to provide a valid E-mail address a valid one
- Then Enter your password, Name
- Signup for an account and a verification link will be sent to you.
Frequently Ask Questions(FAQ)
Is NDDC Recruitment Form Out?
Salary structure of NDDC
The average salaries for graduate employees of the NDDC are within the range of #120,000 and #130,000 monthly after deducting tax. Accountant– # 285,000 per month.
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, While on the hand will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.