Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023/2024 – The Nigeria Police Is currently recruiting serious and interested Persons who are willing to work for the Nigerian Police Force, Apply here for NPF Recruitment 2023 on the official Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal www.policerecruitment.gov.ng. Continue reading to discover the application requirement, process, and how to apply for the Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023.
Nigeria police constable recruitment application form is free of charge and the mode of application is online. NPF website is www.policerecruitment.gov.ng. Stick around and NPF form guidelines here in this article.
Nigeria Police Recruitment is one of the significant functions that the Nigerian government performs to prevent crime and enforce the law which plays a very vital role in the politics, economy, and other activities for the development of the country. At the same time, they are also responsible for protecting the property of citizens and each person’s life, thereby, making Nigeria Police Recruitment imperative.
The website to apply for Nigeria Police recruitment is www.policerecruitment.gov.ng portal. If you want to apply, don’t worry we will provide you with the right information you so much need including Nigeria Police Application Requirements 2023.
About Nigeria Police (NPF) Recruitment 2023
The Nigeria Police Portal is imperative that such people can move freely while they strive for the development of different parts of the country. At the same time, they also ensure that nothing happens that could harm the development of those parts of the country.
The Nigeria Police (NPF) is also one of the major armed forces in Nigeria which usually conducts recruitment from time to time. During this process, qualified Nigerians are shortlisted for screening and possible selection for the final interview. There are some very vital points you should know about NPF Recruitment 2023.
This is why you need to register if you are interested in applying for this opportunity and want to serve your country like any other citizen. However, this will not be easy as there will be a lot of competition for Nigeria Police application since there are likely many people interested in being part of the Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2023
Job vacancies at the NPF are for degree and non-degree holders. All you need to apply is an active email account and your phone number alongside relevant qualifications.
The Nigeria Police recruitment portal is currently open and interested persons can now submit an application. The Nigeria Police recruitment form can be accessed via the official recruitment portal.
NPF Recruitment Update
The NPF Recruitment Application Portal www.policerecruitment.gov.ng is a portal that Nigeria Police Force has developed to streamline the application process for NPF positions. The NPF team is committed to serving you better, and this is just one way we are making our service more efficient and convenient for both applicants and the hiring of professionals. To learn more about the NPF Recruitment Application Portal, please continue reading this content.”
Quick Information regarding this Job Offer:
Full-time Contract; Once selected, you will be required to work for the NPF for a lifetime, supposing you do not fall into disciplinary problems in the future.
The major educational requirement is a Secondary School Certificate (SSCE).
No prior experience is required.
Job is available for citizens of all the states in Nigeria.
Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023 Requirements
These are requirements if you want to join the Nigeria Police Force or apply for NPF recruitment. You need these requirements to be eligible to apply on the Nigeria Police Website.
- Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB and must include English and Maths
- Must have a National Identity Number (NIN)
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 25
- Not be less than 1.64 metres for females and 1.67 metres for male candidates respectively.
- Must not be pregnant at the time of recruitment
- The candidate must not be physically disabled
- The candidate must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally, and medically fit
- Must not have any of the following abnormalities: Bowlegs, Body scars, Speech impediment, Bent knees, Knock knees, Defective eyesight or squint eyes, Deformed hand, Protruding Navel, Gross malformation of teeth, Amputation of any part of the body, Tattoos, flat feet
- Must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only)
- Possession of a valid National Driver’s License will be an added advantage
- Must download and fill the guarantor’s form and submit them at the recruitment and screening center
- All applicants must undergo full medical examination before selection
How to Apply for the Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023
To successfully apply for the Nigeria Police Recruitment for the 2023/2024 session, simply visit the recruitment portal at http://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng/
- Visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng on your smartphone, laptop, or tablet
- Enter your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Enter a valid E-mail address
- Enter your password
- Resolve the captcha issue and click create an account
- Log in to your E-mail and click on the link sent by the Nigeria Police to your inbox (check your spam box if you don’t find the message in your inbox)
- Enter your Email and Password and click on the login button
- Ensure you fill the police online application form correctly
- Submit your application
- If your application is successful, you will receive a confirmation message by email within a few minutes.
- Ensure you print out your confirmation slip. Save and copy your “Registration Number” for future correspondences. The “Number” is case sensitive.
Once successful, you will be contacted via e-mail and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career with the force.
2023 NPF Recruitment Update
Due to the high demand for security in the country, the Nigeria Police Force has announced its desperate need for qualified candidates who are able and willing to work to protect the nation from internal crises.
NPF recruitment 2023/2024 has commenced. This web page covers vital areas regarding the Nigeria Police Force recruitment process and how to apply for the Nigeria Police 2023 recruitment with ease.
Required Documents for Nigeria Police Recruitment
Birth certificate or age declaration
Certificate of state of origin.
Reason To Apply for the Nigeria Police Force Recruitment?
- No prior experience is required
- The major educational requirement is a Secondary School Certificate (SSCE), making it available to all
- 2023/2024 NPF recruitment is available for citizens of all the states in Nigeria
- Full-time Contract
- You will have the opportunity to meet people you otherwise would not have met
- You will be amazed at how much you will learn from being around people with different skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who are willing to share what they know.
- Npower Registration/Application Form Registration | www.nasims.gov.ng Portal
- www.policerecruitment.gov.ng | Shortlist Portal
- Nigeria Police Application Portal | www.Policerecruitment.gov.ng Portal
- Nigeria Navy Application Portal | www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- Nigerian Army Registration Applications | Army DSSC/SSC Application in Progress
- INEC Shortlisted Candidates | Check INEC Shortlisted Names Here
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Shortlisted Candidates | Check List Via PDF
- NAF DSS Shortlisted Candidates | Check NAF DSS Shortlisted Candidates Here
- ICPC Shortlisted Candidates | Check ICPC Shortlisted Names Here
- NECO Shortlisted Candidates | Download Final List
- NECO Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.neco.gov.ng
- WAEC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.waeconline.org.ng
- JAMB Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.jamb.gov.ng
Frequently Ask Questions
Categories available for application in the 2023 Police Force recruitment
The Nigerian Police Force recruitment for the 2023/2023 session is divided into selected categories, which are;
- Police Constable
- Cadet Inspector of Police
- Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police
NPF Recruitment Closing Date
The NPF recruitment closing date is not announced yet due to the recruitment is not out. Therefore, we advise that you continue visiting this web page for an immediate update concerning the NPF recruitment.
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, While on the hand will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.