ICPC Recruitment 2023 – The Independent Corrupt Practices Commission recruitment is established to attract the best security personnel through the ICPC application portal (www.icpc.gov.ng). The ICPC recruitment form can be accessed via the ICPC recruitment website.
ICPC Recruitment is of very high importance because they are the prominent people contributing to the overall development and betterment of various parts of the country.
In this article, we will reveal all you need to know about the starting and ICPC recruitment closing date. We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you in your application process.
One of the significant functions that the ICPC department of the Nigerian government performs is to protect those officials who have a very vital role in the politics, economy, and other activities for the development of the country.
About Independent Corrupt Practices And Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC)
The Independent Corrupt Practices And Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC) is one of the federal government agencies. The core mandate of the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC) is to prohibit and prescribe punishment for corrupt practices and other related offences. The duties of the Commission are paraphrased in the following:
- To enlist and foster public support in combating corruption.
- To educate the public on and against corruption, bribery, and related offences.
- To advise and assist parastatal or any agency on ways by which corruption or fraud may be minimized or eliminated by them.
- To examine the practices, systems, and procedures of public bodies and where such systems aid corruption, to direct and supervise their review.
- To receive and investigate complaints from members of the public on allegations of corrupt practices and in appropriate cases, prosecute the offenders.
This is why you need to register if you are interested in applying for this opportunity and want to serve your country like any other citizen. However, this will not be easy as there will be a lot of competition for ICPC Recruitment 2023 since many are likely interested in being part of ICPC Recruitment 2023 .
the ICPC ensure that nothing happens that could harm the story of those parts of the country.
ICPC Recruitment 2023 Requirements
To qualify for full-time employment, take note of the following requirements.
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Candidates with a bad criminal record will not be accepted
- Birth certificate or age declaration certificate
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Applicant interested in the ICPC recruitment must not be over 35 years at the time of application
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Must have SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in not less than five subjects including Mathematics and English.
How To Apply For ICPC Recruitment 2023
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official recruitment portal at https://icpc.gov.ng/ and complete the prescribed application form free of charge.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form
- Print out the registration slip
- The application form is free.
- Take time to fill the online application form. You cannot edit your bio-data once submitted.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job
- Only applicants with specialized skills and required disciplines will be considered. These include Architecture, Statistics/Mathematics, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Engineering, Computer Forensic, Mass Communications, Sociology, Economics, Computer Science, Quantity Surveying, Law, Accountancy, Procurement specialists, and Forensic Experts.
- Shortlisted applicants will undergo an online/ written assessment test and a computer-based aptitude test, which will qualify them for an oral interview and other stages of assessment.
- In addition to paramilitary training, candidates will also undergo a polygraph test.
- It is advisable to have a good health record.
- ICPC Shortlisted Candidates | Check ICPC Shortlisted Names Here
- NAFDAC Shortlisted Candidates | Download Shortlist PDF List
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates | Download Shortlist PDF List
- NIS Screening Date And Examination Venue | NIS Shortlisted Candidates Screening date
- FRSC Screening Date And Examination Venue | FRSC Shortlisted Candidates Screening date
- FRSC Shortlisted Candidates | Check the Federal Road Safety Corps, Shortlisted Candidates, Here
- NIS Shortlisted Candidates | Check Nigerian Immigration Shortlisted Names Through PDF
- Nigeria Navy Shortlisted Candidates | Names through PDF
- Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates | Names through PDF
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, While on the hand will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.