Kaduna State Civil Service Commission recruitment for 2023/2024 is currently ongoing. In this article, we will provide vital information regarding the Kaduna State Civil Service recruitment portal, qualifications, requirements, how to apply, and other related information that will guide you to a successful application.
The Kaduna State Civil Service Commission has successfully commenced the recruitment intake of suitably qualified candidates to fill the available vacancies. So if you are a graduate looking for a job or have been unemployed for so long, this is an opportunity for you. Read on to learn more.
Please note that Recruitngr doesn’t have any influence on the Kaduna State Civil Service Commission recruitment process. What we provide is the necessary information you need to be selected. We have outlined the steps, requirements, and guidelines that will guide you to a successful application.
General Requirements for Kaduna State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2023/2024
Take note of the following requirements.
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Ability to experiment and try new things
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Applicants interested in the Kaduna State Civil Service recruitment must not be over 35 years
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in multiple-tasking environments
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate in any field of study from a recognized institution
- Ability to meet deadlines in multiple-tasking environments
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
Available Vacant Positions Posted by the Kaduna State Civil Service Commission
The Kaduna State Civil Service Commission invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
- Electrical Engineer
- Education Officer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Technical Officer (Town Planning)
- Scientific Officer (Mining)
- Traffic Officer
- Traffic Assistant
- Midwifery Sister
- Structural Engineer
- Environmental Health Officer II
- Produce Officer
- Town Planning Officer
- Technical Officer (Electrical)
- Civil Engineer
- Motor Driver Mechanic
- Fisheries Officer
- Scientific Officer (Water)
- Technical Officer (Mechanical)
- Higher Technical Officer (Electrical)
- Technical Officer (Civil)
- Statistical Officer
More Trending Recruitment In Nigeria Right Now:
- NDLEA Recruitment Portal
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Guide
- Nigeria Police Recruitent Application
- Nigeria Immigration Service application portal
- Nigeria Customs Service Vacancies
- Coca-Cola Job Vacancies
- CBN Recruitment Application Portal
- FIRS Recruitment Information
Important Points to Note on the Kaduna State Civil Service Recruitment
- Apply on time. Do not wait until the deadline.
- You can only apply once.
- So before submitting your application, make sure you are what you said you are.
- You will be disqualified if you submit false documents.
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submitting.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job
- The Kaduna State Government recruitment application form is free
- There will be screening and examination for all shortlisted candidates
How To Apply For Kaduna State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
To apply for any of the job vacancies, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official web portals via https://kdsg-jobs.com/
- Select a position of your choice
- Read the job requirements carefully
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Provide all the necessary information
- Submit your application
- Print Confirmation Slip
FAQs about the Kaduna State Civil Service Recruitment
1. Is Kaduna State Civil Service Commission recruiting for 2023/2024?
Yes. The Kaduna State Civil Service Commission recruits from time to time. Interested candidates are required to visit the official recruitment portal and choose a position of their choice.
3. How can I apply for the Kaduna State Civil Service Commission Recruitment?
To apply, visit the Kaduna State Civil Service recruitment portal at https://kdsg-jobs.com/ and scroll through the available vacancies to know the one that suits you best. Once you are selected, huge life-changing opportunities are ahead.
4. When is the Kaduna State Civil Service Commission recruitment 2023/2024 Closing date?
The Kaduna State Civil Service Commission recruitment 2023/2024 deadline has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified of the latest update.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Kaduna State Civil Service Commission recruitment, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.
- INEC Shortlisted Candidates | Check INEC Shortlisted Names Here
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment | Portal Is Open (APPLY HERE)
- INEC Adhoc Staff Shortlisted Candidates PDF | Check Your Names Here
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Shortlisted Candidates | Check List Via PDF
- NAF DSS Shortlisted Candidates | Check NAF DSS Shortlisted Candidates Here
- ICPC Shortlisted Candidates | Check ICPC Shortlisted Names Here
- NECO Shortlisted Candidates | Download Final List
- NECO Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.neco.gov.ng
- WAEC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.waeconline.org.ng
- JAMB Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.jamb.gov.ng
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, While on the hand will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.