INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment – The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Adhoc Staff recruitment application form? However, this guide will show you how to apply for ongoing Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023.
The INEC Adhoc is currently recruiting qualified and serious-minded candidates who want to apply for the ongoing Recruitment of the INEC Adhoc should follow the instruction that will be given in this article
News reaching us from the INEC is that INEC Adhoc is presently recruiting new candidates for the 2023-2024 section, full details will be given to you in this article on how to go about the recruitment.
- How To Apply For Nigeria Navy (NN) | Nigeria Navy Application
- How To Apply To Nigeria Police Force (NPF)
- Npower Registration/Application Form Registration | www.nasims.gov.ng Portal
- www.policerecruitment.gov.ng | Shortlist Portal
- Nigeria Police Application Portal | www.Policerecruitment.gov.ng Portal
- Nigeria Navy Application Portal | www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates | Names through PDF
- Nigeria Police Medical Screening Date | Check The Nigeria Police Medical Status
- How to Apply to Nigeria Immigration Service(NIS)
INEC Recruitment Requirements
Knowing and meeting the requirement is the best because it will give you an upper hand over those applying for the jobs with you, The INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment requirement is carefully listed for you below
- The applicant must be a Nigerian
- Must be between the age of 20 and 35 years
- National Identification Number (NIN)
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits Passes in not less than three (3) subjects, including English and Mathematics
- B. Sc, HND, NCE, or OND obtained in any related discipline
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Applicants must have good communication and writing skills
- Must be computer literate.
How to Register for INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023 Portal
Here we will be showing you how to apply for Nigeria INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment, through the simple steps that will be given to you below,
You are advised to follow these steps very carefully to avoid any mistakes and complications.
- Visit the official portal https://pres.inecnigeria.org/
- Click the ‘Start Application link
- Create an account with your VALID email address and password
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill out the INEC application form
- Upload required credentials
- Click ‘Submit.
Frequently Ask Questions(FAQ)
Is INEC recruitment list out?
- Login to the INEC recruitment portal www.inecrecruitment.com.
- Sign in with your application details, username, and password.
- Go to the Shortlisted Candidates Tab.
- And check if you have been shortlisted.
INEC Adhoc Staff Login
Follow the guide below to complete INEC Adhoc Staff Login via pres.inecnigeria.org login
- Go to https://pres.inecnigeria.org/app/inec-iasd/applicant/auth
- Enter your Email Address
- Enter your Password
INEC Adhoc Deadline
The INEC Adhoc recruitment portal will open on Wednesday 14th September and close on the 14th December 2023.
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, on the other hand will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.