The Final List of the Nigerian Army 86RRI Shortlisted Candidates 2024 is out and downloadable. Applicants can now visit the official portal to download the full PDF list of all successfully shortlisted candidates for the just concluded Nigerian Army 86 Regular Recruit Intake Recruitment 2024/2025.
The Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates is always arranged according to state of origin. This simply means that if you are from Anambra State, you are going to see your name in Anambra State Shortlist.
If you are from Borno State, you will also see your name in the Borno State Shortlisted Candidates 2023. But after checking all the names in your state of origin and you couldn’t find your name, just Know that you are not among the Nigerian Army 86 rri Shortlisted Candidates. No need for checking your name in another state that is not your state.
This is a well-detailed update to all those who submitted an application for Nigerian Army 86RRI Recruitment. Therefore, we are here to notify all successfully shortlisted candidates that the Nigerian Army 86RRI Shortlisted Candidates list is finally out.
Those that qualified for the online application are listed on the Nigerian Army 86RRI Recruitment list. In order to avoid disqualification, we previously advised our readers to thoroughly review the prerequisites before applying.
Reasons Why You May Not Be Shortlisted in the 86 rri Candidates
There are many reasons why you name is not among the Nigerian Army 86 Rri Shortlisted Candidates
1. Age – Talking about age, this is one of the reasons Why some people are not Shortlisted in the Nigerian Army Recruitment. That’s why we always advise you go through the Nigerian Army Recruitment requirements before applying.
2. Forged documents – when your documents are not authentic, there is probability you will be screened out of the Recruitment.
3. Height – Height is one of the requirements needed to join the Nigerian Army.
Now, if you are interested in joining the Nigerian Army next Recruitment, below is the requirements needed to join the Recruitment.
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent
- Be not less than 18 years and not more than 30 years of age
- Be medically and physically fit
- Have a minimum of 4 credit passes in WAEC/NECO including English and Mathematics
- Possess valid means of identification
- Have no criminal record
Is The 2024 Nigerian Army 86RRI List of Shortlisted Candidates Out?
Those who applied for this job have been asking and searching online regarding the list of shortlisted candidates for the 86 Regular Recruit Intake of the Nigerian Army. Therefore, we are announcing to all applicants that the 2023 Nigerian Army 86 Regular Recruit Intake list of shortlisted candidates is out. All those whose names are on the list are to read through this content to see the requirements needed for the next phase of the recruitment
- Army Dssc Past Questions Answers | Free Download PDF
- How To Apply For Nigerian Army | Application Portal for Nigeria Army
- NIA Shortlisted Candidates Download PDF List
Requirements needed for the next phase of the recruitment exercise
For the screening exercise, shortlisted candidates are required to report to their respective states of origin with the following:
- A file jacket containing original copies of the WASCE, GCE, NECO, and NABTEB certificates
- Printed, bank-verified Bank Verification Number (BVN) certificate.
- A legitimate birth certificate that has been certified by the National Population Commission, a medical facility, a local government council, or a legal age declaration.
- A valid state of origin certificate.
- Online scratch cards for WASCE, GCE, NECO, and NABTEB.
- Completed copies of the printouts from the portal, including the forms for the guarantor.
- Two pairs of each of blue shorts and simple white T-shirts.
- A set of white canvas pants and a set of white socks.
- City guild certificate or trade test.
General Instructions For The Nigerian Army 86 Rri Shortlisted Candidates
- No Special centre for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask and observing physical distance.
- Any candidates who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn.
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification of inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
- Names of shortlisted candidates would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise.
- How To Apply For Nigeria Navy (NN) | Nigeria Navy Application
- How To Apply To Nigeria Police Force (NPF)
- Npower Registration/Application Form Registration | www.nasims.gov.ng Portal
- www.policerecruitment.gov.ng | Shortlist Portal
- Nigeria Police Application Portal | www.Policerecruitment.gov.ng Portal
- Nigeria Navy Application Portal | www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates | Names through PDF
- Nigeria Police Medical Screening Date | Check The Nigeria Police Medical Status
- How to Apply to Nigeria Immigration Service(NIS)
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, on the other hand will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.