Ondo SUBEB recruitment 2023 – The Ondo State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment is open to all applicants. The Ondo SUBEB recruitment form can be accessed via the Ondo State SUBEB recruitment website.
We will provide all the required information for the Ondo SUBEB teachers recruitment, a link to access the Ondo SUBEB recruitment portal, requirements, and application steps to apply for the Ondo SUBEB recruitment in Nigeria successfully.
In this article, we will reveal all you need to know about the starting and Ondo SUBEB teachers recruitment closing date. We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you in your application process.
To achieve this vision, Ondo SUBEB requires the services of highly motivated and self-disciplined individuals with a high sense of integrity who will contribute effectively toward building a dynamic and quality education system in Nigeria,, which will be actualized through the Ondo SUBEB recruitment portal.
The mission of the Ondo State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) is to promote a uniform, qualitative, and functional basic education in the state.
About Ondo State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB)
The Ondo State Universal Basic Education Board is burdened with the legal obligation of regulating the Fundamental Training Project and Approaches of Government in Ondo State. This structures part of the Federal Government’s essential reaction to the worldwide Schooling For All (EFA) and Thousand years Advancement Objectives (MDGs).
The mission of the Ondo State Universal Basic education Board (SUBEB) is to advance a uniform, subjective, and practical fundamental training in the state. Ondo State All inclusive Fundamental instruction Board Abroad the accompanying:
- Early Child Care Development and Education (ECCDE): KINDERGARTEN
- Six years of Primary Education
- Three years of Junior Secondary Education
The Ondo State SUBEB recruitment is available to the two competitors regardless of educating certifications. So assuming you are keen on the continuous recruitment and need to apply, you ought to do so through the Ondo State SUBEB recruitment site.
This web page outline the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being shortlisted in this year’s Ondo State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment exercise.
Take note of the following;
- An applicant who does not have a teaching credential can still apply.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- Before submitting your application, make sure you are who you said you are.
General Requirements for the Ondo State SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024
To fit the bill for everyday work, observe the accompanying requirements.
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Basic Knowledge in Computer Applications will be added advantage.
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age
- NYSC Certificate or discharge certificate for the B.Sc and HND holders
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or National Identification Number
- Must be free from any criminal case in the past
- Local Government Identification
- Must have SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in not less than five subjects including Mathematics and English.
- Primary Six School Leaving Certificate
- Possession of B.SC, B.ED, B.A (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution
- Applicant interested in the Ondo State SUBEB teachers recruitment must not be over 35 years at the time of application
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate (For graduates)
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
How To Apply for the Ondo State SUBEB Recruitment
To apply for the Ondo State SUBEB recruitment, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official Ondo SUBEB recruitment portal via https://ondosubeb.com
- Click on career on the top of the home page.
- Fill in your details (full name, permanent addresses, Local government of origin, Email address, password, phone number, date of birth, state of origin, nationality, marital status, academic qualifications, institutions attended, and course of study) and submit the application form.
- Print out the registration slip
Just shortlisted applicants will be welcomed for the following period of the enrollment work out. The date, time, and screening focus will be conveyed to you through Email.
Now and again, we distribute the most recent news with respect to the Ondo State Universal Basic Education Board Training recruitment practice on this entryway. So in the event that you wish to remain refreshed with respect to the recruitment cycle, continue to visit this site routinely.
We additionally suggest that you bookmark or save this page and revive it consistently in the event of any change by the specialists, and we will refresh you when that occurs.
Assuming you have any inquiries with respect to the Ondo State SUBEB recruitment 2023 and different positions alarms, go ahead and utilize the remark box underneath and we will accomplish it.
- Osun State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates Final List
- Lagos State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates Final List
- Kogi State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates Final List
- Anambra State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates Final List
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, While on the hand will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.