Fidelity Bank Recruitment 2024/2025. Fidelity Bank recruitment portal is currently open for applications. More details regarding Fidelity Bank career opportunities, Fidelity Bank recruitment process, how to get a job at Fidelity Bank, and other related information you may wish to know is on this page.
Fidelity Bank recruitment portal is currently open for applications. More details regarding Fidelity Bank career opportunities, Fidelity Bank recruitment process, how to get a job at Fidelity Bank, and other related information you may wish to know is on this page.
Careers at Fidelity Bank
We will show you the requirements for getting a job at Fidelity Bank and how to submit an application without any hindrance.
Fidelity Bank is a great place to work. Begin an exciting career with Fidelity today and experience the benefits yourself.
At Fidelity Bank, we provides a dynamic environment where hard work and passion is rewarded by training and professional development. Working with us offers you a broader range of opportunities.
Equal employment opportunity
We maintain a talent based recruitment and selection system. We do not discriminate on the basis of marital status, religion, sexual orientation, race, gender, age, skin color, nationality, physical challenges or disability status. We promote equal employment opportunity.
Why work for Fidelity Bank?
Fidelity Bank is an exciting place to build your career. We provides a world class multilingual and multicultural, high performing environment that allows our employees excel and reach their full potential.
Fidelity Bank’s bonus scheme plus other long and short-term incentive programmes, form an important part of its performance-driven compensation culture. We offers one of the most competitive benefits packages in Africa.
Health and work life balance
Our health care programme focuses on the total wellness of our people through preventive measures including treatment opportunities and opportunities to be active in the society.
We encourages a healthy balance between work and life by offering the following:
- Company support in major family life situations.
- Free life assurance cover
- Healthcare management
- Flexible working hours
- Free access to gyms, etc.
- Subsidised loans
- Maternity leave
- Contribution to children’s education
- Study leave
- Free counselling facilities
- Sponsored club/gym participation
- Free health screening
- Compassionate leave
Fidelity Bank Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Our criteria for applicants is as detailed below. Candidate must:
- University Degree or its equivalent with a grade not lower than Second Class Upper Division.
- Professional qualifications and/or certifications proffer added advantage.
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Must be adaptable and demonstrate the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
- Advanced competency in written and oral English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
- A minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Interested candidates should not be more than 26 years at the time of application.
- Must have good knowledge of computer applications
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
How to Apply for Fidelity Bank Recruitment
To Apply for Fidelity Bank Jobs, follow the steps below:
If you have an interest in joining our highly esteemed and dynamic team across various functional areas of the Bank, then follow the steps below to submit your application.
- Visit the official Fidelity Bank recruitment portal via www.fidelitybank.ng/careers/
- Click on ‘Job Openings‘
- Scroll down and choose a position that suits you best
- Read the job role, duties, and functions carefully
- Finally, click on ‘Apply Now’
- Provide all the necessary information
- Submit your application
- If your application is successful, you will be contacted and put through the Bank’s recruitment process
Fidelity Bank Recruitment Scam Alert!
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers
- Fidelity Bank will never require you to pay money for any assessment or application.
- We strongly advised you to decline such requests from any who claims he will help you get a job at the Bank. These offers are recruitment scams and do not originate from the bank.
- Fidelity Bank never requests for personal bank account details or fees of any type from interested applicants during the recruitment process.
- So don’t pass your personal details or send money to anyone suggesting they can provide employment with Fidelity Bank.
see Also; CBN Recruitment Application Form Portal
- How To Apply For Nigeria Navy (NN) | Nigeria Navy Application
- How To Apply To Nigeria Police Force (NPF)
- Npower Registration/Application Form Registration | www.nasims.gov.ng Portal
- www.policerecruitment.gov.ng | Shortlist Portal
- Nigeria Police Application Portal | www.Policerecruitment.gov.ng Portal
- Nigeria Navy Application Portal | www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates | Names through PDF
- Nigeria Police Medical Screening Date | Check The Nigeria Police Medical Status
- How to Apply to Nigeria Immigration Service(NIS)
- AAU Recruitment Portal | Apply Now
- nafrecruitment.airforce.mill.ng Portal Login | Check AirForce Portal Now
- NJC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.njc.gov.ng
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, While on the hand will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.