NPC Recruitment – The National Population Commission (NPC) Recruitment is now open and is recruiting qualified and interested individuals that want to work as staff, if you are interested waste no time applying before the closing date.
Here in this article will be showing some information on how to apply for the National Population Commission (NPC) recruitment, The application is open to all interested and qualified individuals in the country
It might surprise you that many of our website visitors have become our subscribers, because of the timely information we provide and how they have been successful with their job search.
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment | Application Form Portal
- NUC Recruitment Application Form | See Full Details for NUC Recruitment
- LUTH Recruitment Application Form Portal
- NPA Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.nigerianports.org
- UBEC Recruitment Application Form | How to Apply To UBEC
- FJSC Recruitment Application Form | Apply via www.fjscerecruitment.com
About National Population Commission
National Population Commission is the principal data mining commission of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, responsible for collecting, collating, analyzing, and publishing data about the Nigerian people and economy.
National Population Commission (NPC) Recruitment Portal
The National Population Commission (NPC) is now open for the submission of application forms for interested and qualified candidates who want to work as an NPC staff.
You can apply for NPC Recruitment through the official NPC portal which is www.nationalpopulation.gov.ng If you are interested see the full requirement and how to apply in this article.
Take Note:- Job vacancies at the National Population Commission are for degree and non-degree holders.
NPC Recruitment Requirements 2023
Now the requirement before applying is the best because it stops you from doing silly mistakes during registration.
Here is the requirement needed for NPC recruitment;
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN Number
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Applicants may be required to take an online qualifying examination.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
How To Apply For NPC Recruitment 2023
To apply for the ongoing NPC Recruitment simply follow the simple given steps below;
- Visit the official web portal via www.npc.gov.ng
- Choose a position that at the available vacancies
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Provide all the necessary information
- Submit your application.
Frequently Ask Questions(FAQ)
What is the population of Nigeria as at 2023?
Which state has the highest population in Nigeria in 2023?
Kano State -9,401,288 Million.
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, While on the hand will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.