Nile University of Nigeria Recruitment 2024/2025 – Nile University of Nigeria Recruitment is open for serious and Interested individuals who want to apply for the Nile University of Nigeria Recruitment before it closes, hurry now and start your application time wait for no ONE.
See more on how to get the Nile University of Nigeria Recruitment application form and related information regarding the recruitment intake of the Nile University of Nigeria in this ARTICLE.
On this page, we will be showing you some Available vacancies, requirements, qualifications, and how to apply for the Nile University of Nigeria Recruitment 2024 will be shared with you in this page.
It will surprise you to know that the Nile University of Nigeria is a Private Institution located in Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory of Nigeria.
About Nile University of Nigeria
Job Title: Treasury Accountant
Reference Number: NUN-FIN-001
Location: Jabi, Abuja
Job Type: Full-time
The Treasury Accountant will be responsible for:
- Performing treasury-related activities such as bank reconciliations, etc.
- Conducting the verification of transactions and monitoring daily, weekly, and monthly cash balances.
- Liaising with bankers, including investment placements, and investigating charges.
- Maintaining proper records of bookkeeping and providing support on audit reviews.
Educational and Professional Qualifications
- First Degree in the Management or Social Sciences.
- Minimum of 3 years post-NYSC experience in a similar role.
- A professional accounting qualification (or in view) will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Reference Number as the subject of the email.
Your application must include the following:
- Your current curriculum vitae (CV) in a Microsoft Word format and saved with your full name. Include the names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who can attest to your professional achievements and abilities.
- A Cover Letter explaining how you meet the advertised criteria (also in Microsoft Word format).
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 16th May 2022.
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, While on the hand will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.