Survival Fund Registration – In the Survival Fund Registration, we will be sharing some guidelines on how to register for the Survival Fund which enables youth with standard and creative/informative skills and resources that will make them productive and the country at large.
It might surprise you that many of our website visitors have become our subscribers, because of the timely information that we provide and how they have been successful with their job search.
- INEC Shortlisted Candidates | Check INEC Shortlisted Names Here
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Shortlisted Candidates | Check List Via PDF
- NAF DSS Shortlisted Candidates | Check NAF DSS Shortlisted Candidates Here
- ICPC Shortlisted Candidates | Check ICPC Shortlisted Names Here
- NECO Shortlisted Candidates | Download Final List
- NECO Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.neco.gov.ng
- WAEC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.waeconline.org.ng
- JAMB Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.jamb.gov.ng
About Survival Fund
The Survival Fund scheme is a conditional grant to support vulnerable micro and small enterprises in meeting their payroll obligations and safeguard Jobs in the MSMEs sector for unemployed individuals in the country.
Survival Fund Registration Requirements
Knowing and meeting the requirement is the best because it will give you an upper hand over those applying for the jobs with you, The Federal Government requirement is carefully listed for you below;
- Every applicant must be a Nigerian male or female between the ages of 18 and 40.
- You must be registered with CAC (Cooperate Affairs Commission)
- You must have at least 10 active staff on his payroll, and 3 GOs
- Every Applicant must have a valid means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
- Every Applicant must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefitting from the scheme.
- Each must have the Ability to communicate in Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language.
- Provable upright character and a stable mind.
- Applicant must provide a guarantor preferably a community or religious leader.
- Ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
- The beneficiary should possess the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within their communities.
- Applicants Must Complete a guarantor’s form.
How do I apply for the 2022 Survival fund?
Here we will be showing you how to register for Survival Fund, through the simple steps that will be given to you below,
- Login survival fund portal www.survivalfund.gov.ng.
- Sign up with your personal and business information.
- Select the Category you wish to apply.
- Upload the necessary documents required of you on the portal.
- Click on Submit.
Frequently Ask Questions(FAQ)
Is Survival Fund application still ongoing?
How long is Survival Fund paid?
How many months will the FGN Survival Fund last?
DisclaimerSurvival Fund Registration
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, While on the hand will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.