Nigeria Police Training Date/Venue – The Nigeria Police Training Date/Venue has officially been announced, for those applicants who have been successfully shortlisted by Nigeria Police, the training will ensure you are strong to carry the task ahead.
The Nigeria Police wants to check if Candidates that have been shortlisted are STRONG and CAPABLE enough to handle the job ahead of them, that is why training will be held to test their capability.
According to Nigeria Police news, candidates who applied for the Nigeria Police recruitment can start checking the date through their mobile phones or laptop via the Nigeria Police official website.
- Npower Registration/Application Form Registration | www.nasims.gov.ng Portal
- www.policerecruitment.gov.ng | Shortlist Portal
- Nigeria Police Application Portal | www.Policerecruitment.gov.ng Portal
- Nigeria Navy Application Portal | www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates | Names through PDF
- Nigeria Police Medical Screening Date | Check The Nigeria Police Medical Status
Nigeria Police Training Date/Venue
The Nigeria Police wish to inform shortlisted candidates that the date and venue for the training have been set and announced, So it’s time you start checking the date for the training. The date for the training is on Monday, July 25th, 2023 at all training centers across the country, Candidates are expected to meet at the training center a day before the training.
- Police Training School, Ikeja
- Police Training School, Ilorin
- Police Training School, Calabar
- Police Training School, Iperu
- Police Training School, Markurdi
- Police Training School, Benin City
- Police Training School, Ibadan
- Police Training School, Oyin Akoko
- Police Training School, Nonwa Tai
- Police Training School, Jos
- Police Training School, Minna
- Police Training School, Bauchi
- Police Training School, Sokoto
- Police School of Anti-Terrorism, Nonwa-Tai
- Police School of Communication, Ikeja & Kaduna
- Traffic Training School, Ikeja
- Police Mobile Training School, Ila-orangun
- Police College of Information Technology, Abeokuta
- Police College, Oji-River
- Police College, Kaduna
- Police Academy, Kano
- Police School of Music, Ikeja
- Mounted/Dog Training Schools, Jos
- Police Mobile Training School, Gwoza
- Police Detective College, Enugu
- Police College, Maiduguri
- Police College, Ikeja
- Police Staff College, Jos
Requirments For the Nigeria Police Training
I Will be listing some items needed for you before you will be let into the training ground. NOTE without these items you will not partake in the training.
- Applicants must come with Two (2) pairs of white canvas
- Applicants must come with Two (2) pairs of White Shorts
- Applicants must come with Two (2) sets of white bed sheet
- Applicants must come with Two (2) pairs of white round neck vest
- Applicants must come with Two (2) white pillowcases
- Applicants must come with Two (2) pairs of white socks
- Applicants must come withOriginal and photocopies of all credentials
- Applicants must come with Sportswear
- Applicants must come with a Certificate of L.G.A of Origin
- Applicants must come with Guarantor’s slip
- Applicants must come with Identity Card (NIN)
- Applicants must come with Candidates should come with a Birth certificate/Educational qualifications/Medical Fitness/NYSC discharge certificate with Two (2) recent passport photographs.
Take Note of all these things listed for you above to avoid any form/kind of issues.
Frequently Ask Questions (FAQ)
Is NPF Medical Screening List 2023 Out?
The Nigeria Police has officially released the medical screening list for those who partake in the screening exercise.
How long is police recruitment training in Nigeria?
Nigeria Police Training Date
Monday, 25th July 2023
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, While on the hand will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.