First Bank Recruitment -Interested in working in the banking sector? FBN Recruitment is currently recruiting individuals who wish to work as bank officials at FBN Bank.
This article will be a guide to the details of the recruitment portal and how to apply online and FBN Careers and Vacancies with some related information you may want to know.
To apply for a job at FBN bank you have to know the requirements to provide for the job vacancies.
It might surprise you that many of our website visitors have become our subscribers, because of the timely information that we provide and how they have been successful with their job searches.
- World Bank Grant Application Form (APPLY HERE)
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment Application Portal | Stanbic IBTC Bank Application Currently Ongoing
- Sterling Bank Recruitment Application Portal | Application Currently Ongoing
- Access Bank Recruitment | Application Form Portal
- Union Bank Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.unionbankng.com
- Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Application Form Portal | Application Ongoing www.sc.com
- Zenith Bank Recruitment Application Form Portal | Apply Now!
- CBN Recruitment Application Form Portal | The Central Bank Of Nigeria Application Portal
About First Bank
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (“FirstBank”), established in 1894, is the premier Bank in West Africa, Nigeria’s number one bank brand, and the leading financial services solutions provider in Nigeria. The Bank was founded by Sir Alfred Jones, a shipping magnate from Liverpool, England.
FBN Bank Application Form
Note/Beware that the FBN Bank Recruitment Application form is free. Do not pay any dime to anyone who says he or she can help you because recruitment is strictly by qualification. Everything you need to know about this recruitment has been published online on First Bank’s official website.
First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment Requirement
- A minimum of 5 credits in your SSCE O’Level results including Math and English at a sitting.
- Have graduated from the University with a minimum of a second class Upper degree in any discipline.
- Must be 30 years of
- Must be undergoing NYSC, completed NYSC or provide appropriate documentation on the exemption from the National Youth Corp Service.
- Law graduates must have a minimum of a second-class upper degree from the Nigerian Law School.
- Graduates from international universities must submit undergraduate transcripts where a class of degree is not stated on the certificate
How to Apply First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment
To Apply successfully for FBN Recruitment simply click on the link below;
Existing career opportunities at First Bank Nigeria Plc.
|JOB CODE||JOB TITLE||Division|
|FB/IT/2016 – 01||Unit Head, Custom Software Developer||Information Technology|
|FB/IT/2016 – 02||Head, Enterprise Core Applications –||Information Technology|
|FB/IT/2016 – 03||Senior Analyst, Application Development (Enterprise Core Banking Application)||Information Technology|
|FB/IT/2016 – 04||Team Lead, Performance Testing||Information Technology|
|FB/IT/2016 – 05||Team Lead, Quality Assurance, and Metrics||Information Technology|
|FB/IT/2016 – 06||Analyst, Performance Test||Information Technology|
|FB/IT/2016 – 07||Senior Analyst, Network Management||Information Technology|
|FB/IT/2016 – 08||Senior Analyst, Database /System Admin Services||Information Technology|
|FB/IT/2016 – 09||Team Lead, Information/Technical Architect||Information Technology|
|FB/IT/2016 – 10||Team Lead, IT Program/ Projects Manager||Information Technology|
|FB/IT/2016 – 11||IT Process Management Analyst (Senior)||Information Technology|
|FB/IT/2016 – 12||Team Lead, Logs and Event Monitoring||Information Technology|
|FB/IT/2016 – 13||Senior Analyst , Network & Security||Information Technology|
|FB/IT/2016 – 14||Application Security Risk Officer||Information Technology|
|FB/IT/2016 – 15||Senior Analyst, Enterprise Core Banking Application||Information Technology|
|FB/IT/2016 – 16||Senior Analyst, Customer Payment Solutions||Information Technology|
|FB/IT/2016 – 17||Network Management||Information Technology|
|FB/IT/2016 – 18||Analyst/Programmer, Process Automation||Information Technology|
|FB/IT/2016 – 19||Network Availability and Performance Monitoring||Information Technology|
|FB/AUD/2016 – 20||Head, Internal Audit||FBN Holdings|
|FB/COM/2016 – 21||Compliance officer||FBN Holdings|
|FB/STR/2016 – 22||Strategy Associate||FBN Holdings|
Frequently Ask Questions(FAQ)
How to get a job at a bank
- Determine the position that interests you. You need to determine the position that you want to apply for or the career path you want to follow. …
- Complete the relevant academic requirements. …
- Gain relevant experience. …
- Prepare your resume. …
- Find a bank job. …
- Apply for the job.
How much does first bank pay graduate trainee?
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, on the other hand, will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.