NIWA Salary Structure 2023 – The National inland Waterways Authority (NIWA) has been one of the best organizations in Nigeria that pay its staff well. The salary scale the National Inland Waterways Authority (NIWA) is a growing topic among people who are interested in taking up a job at this Federal Government company.
Based on that, the staff ensured they work with their heart to ensure the success of the organization Today, we shall be looking at what the National inland waterways Authority (NIWA) pays their staff. i.e. NIWA Salary structure. Therefore, anyone who wants to apply to this organization should go through this content to know the exact amount to receive after gaining employment.
NATIONAL INLAND WATERWAYS AUTHORITY (NIWA): COMPANY OVERVIEW
The National Inland Waterways Authority (NIWA), hitherto the Inland Waterways Department of the Federal Ministry of Transport, metamorphosed into an Authority vide an act of the National Assembly, CAP 47, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004 (Decree No. 13 of 1997), established with the primary responsibility to improve and develop Nigeria’s inland waterways for navigation.
The Authority has 10 Area Offices and a Liaison Office at the following locations:
- Lokoja, Kogi State: Headquarters (Adankolo New Layout, PMB 1004, Lokoja).
- Lokoja, Kogi State: Area Office
- Makurdi, Benue State: Area Office
- Ibi, Taraba State: Area Office
- Calabar, Cross River State: Area Office
- Onitsha, Anambra State: Area Office
- Warri, Delta State: Area Office
- Port Harcourt, Rivers State: Area Office
- Ikoyi and Marina, Lagos State: Area Office
- Yelwa/Yauri, Kebbi State: Area Office
- Igbokoda: Area Office
- Maritime House, Abuja: Liaison Office.