Receptionist Job with VISA Sponsorship In USA – Are you Planning to move to the USA for studies or planning in some way to start a life there? and looking for a job to support yourself? We’ve got you covered, get a Receptionist job with visa sponsorship in the USA.
If so, this article will walk you through everything you need to know. on how to get a Receptionist Job with VISA Sponsorship In the USA. Working in the United State is a great opportunity for foreigners to get valuable work experience and also earn good pay.
It might surprise you that there are many high-paying jobs in the USA and the most exciting part is that they pay hourly. all you have to do is tight your belt and make incredible money over there.
The obligation of a Receptionist?
The Receptionists are front desk staff who help make a meeting run smoothly in any organization or company. They perform tasks such as greeting guests, traveling, and answering phone calls while maintaining a professional appearance throughout their interactions with business customers or potential customers.
A receptionist is also a front view of an organization or company because they are the ones customers meet first before any other person in the offices.
- USA Jobs with Visa Sponsorship for Immigrants – Apply Now
- Warehouse Jobs in the UK With Visa Sponsorship | Know How
- Accountant Jobs in the USA with VISA Sponsorship – Application Ongoing
- Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Application Form Portal | Application Ongoing www.sc.com
- Union Bank Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.unionbankng.com
- SON Recruitment Application Form Out | How to Apply now!
- Nestle SIWES Recruitment (Industrial Training) Program Apply Now!!!
- AEDC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.abujaelectricity.com
- NECO Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.neco.gov.ng
- WAEC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.waeconline.org.ng
- JAMB Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.jamb.gov.ng
- NESREA Recruitment Application Form | See full Registration Process
Duties or Responsibilities of a Receptionist
The major duties of a receptionist are;
- They answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
- Receptionists receive and sort out the daily emails of a company.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate offices
- Perform other duties such as filing photocopying, transcribing, and faxing.
- They receive visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing, and announcing them.
- one of their major duties is to ensure that their reception area is kept tidy
- They help to provide basic and accurate information about the company via phone
- They maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access to the office via the front desk.
- Keep inventory of stock and order front office supplies
- Schedule meetings and update calendars
- Arrange travel accommodations and do preparation of vouchers
- They record office expenses and costs
Skills Required by the Role of a Receptionist
To play the role of a receptionist, you must get the following skills;
- Applicant must have Good customer service skills
- Applicant must have Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Applicant must have Excellent communication skills
- Applicant must have Good knowledge of faxing
- Applicant must have Computer literacy
Requirements to Become a Receptionist
To become or play the role of a receptionist, you must have the following qualifications.
- A high school diploma or a GED
- An associate bachelor’s degree in communications or business
- Must be familiar with word processing software, good with typing, the usage of computers and multi-line phone systems, and office etiquette.
- Get a Professional certification.
How to Apply for a Receptionist Job with VISA Sponsorship In the USA
follow the steps given in this article to apply for the job of a receptionist in the USA;
- Get all the required qualifications
- now, create a very compelling and professional resume, CV, and cover letter
- Visit job listing websites as listed above.
- Now, search for the desired job on these websites
- When you get job suggestions, visit the official websites of the job postings to be sure of their requirements.
- Sort out the jobs you qualify for and apply for them individually.
- After that, you can then wait for a reply from the recruiter.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Benefits of the Job of a Receptionist
Listed below are the benefits of a Receptionist;
- You learn valuable customer relation skills, multi-tasking, and time management
- This type of job will also help you gain proficiency in all types of all business practices and operations including scheduling meetings, appointments, and administrative work
- Paid vacations
- Health benefits
- Direct deposits
Where to Find Accountant Jobs with VISA Sponsorship in the United States
When looking for a job as an accountant in the United States of America from your home country, you will have to job hunt online.
By visiting a Global job listing website, you can get directed to accountant jobs in the United States of America. Good examples of these websites are;
Salary of Receptionist in the United States of America
As of October 2022, receptionists in the United States were paid an average of $36,853 annually.
Take note the refer differs the higher your qualification the higher your salary.
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, While on the hand will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.