www.p-yes.gov.ng Portal – Are looking for a way to apply for the P-Yes Registration if yes then you are on the right page, The P-Yes Registration form is currently online, and is accessible on the p-yes Portal www.p-yes.gov.ng
The P-Yes is currently registering qualified and serious-minded candidates who want to apply for the ongoing application of the P-yes should follow the instruction that will be given in this article
News reaching us from the P-Yes is that p-yes is presently recruiting new candidates for the 2022-2023 section, full details will be given to you in this article on how to go about the application.
- How To Apply For Nigeria Navy (NN) 2022 | Nigeria Navy Application
- How To Apply To Nigeria Police Force (NPF)
- P-Yes Registration Youth Empowerment Program | P-YES Registration Form Portal
- Npower Registration/Application Form Registration 2022 | www.nasims.gov.ng Portal
- www.policerecruitment.gov.ng | Shortlist Portal
- Nigeria Police Application Portal | www.Policerecruitment.gov.ng Portal
- Nigeria Navy Application Portal | www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- NIMASA Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.nimasa.gov.ng
- IBEDC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.careers.ibedc.com
- AEDC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.abujaelectricity.com
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment | Application Form Portal
P-Yes Recruitment Requirement
Knowing and meeting the requirement is the best because it will give you an upper hand over those applying for the program with you, The p-yes requirement is carefully listed for you below;
- The applicant must a Nigerian either male or female
- Applicants must be in the age range of 18 to 40.
- Applicants must have a valid means of identification
- Applicant must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefitting from the scheme.
www.p-yes.gov.ng Portal for Registration
Here we will be showing you how to apply for P-Yes Registration, through the simple steps that will be given to you below,
You are advised to follow these steps very carefully to avoid any mistakes and complications.
- visit the PYES website/portal via www.p-yes.gov.ng/application.
- Then applicant should Click on apply
- You are expected to create an account on the portal with them
- You can now Log in to your portal
- Enter your Bio-data on the page shown to you
- Submit once you are done
Frequently Ask Questions(FAQ)
Who Can Apply For The P-Yes Program
The empowerment program is open to all youth and students but it is also open to everyone between the age of 18 to 40 years of age as long as you meet the requirement needed to qualify for the empowerment scheme.
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, While on the hand will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.