CBN Agric Loan Application – Are you interested in the CBN Agric Loan Application? if yes sit back and read, well the Application Form is out online for an interested candidate to apply. Find out how to apply below.
The Central Bank Of Nigeria CBN Agric Loan is a Credit Loan that is granted by banks that provide farmers with up to 75% of the outstanding, harder-to-realize collateral.
About the CBN Agric Loan
The Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria has informed all loan applicants of the availability of loan applications to all eligible citizens of Nigeria to help them overcome the difficulties in the national economy.
- BOI Loan Application Portal | Bank of Industry Loan Application
- GEEP Loan Disbursement Date | Full Details Here
- Trader Moni Registration Portal | www.tradermoni.ng Loan Application
- Geep Loan Application Portal Login | Application for Geep Loan
- MTN Yellopreneur Equipment Loan: MTN Offers 2 million To Loan Applicants
Requirements for CBN Agric Loan Application
The following factors determine your eligibility.
- Your age, marital status, and occupation are the first things to consider
- Second, if you have been employed or self-employed in agriculture for at least six months before submitting your application
- you must be at least 18 years of age.
- Have an active bank account in Nigeria or have access to one.
- You must be able to provide proof of income and ID.
- Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- The CBN will ask your bank to verify your account details before proceeding with its assessment.
- To qualify to access this fund, you need to have been trained by an Enterprise Development Institute after which you will fill out the form. They will submit your form to CBN.
- Proof of business name registration or certificate of incorporation, as well as the filing of annual returns (if applicable) following the Companies and Allied Matters Act (1990).
- Certificate of Training from a recognized Entrepreneurship Development Institution (EDI) or evidence of membership in an organized private sector
- Letter of Introduction from any of the following, Clergy, Village Head, District Head, Traditional Ruler, senior civil servant, etc. (for individuals/ micro enterprises only).
- Tax Identification Number (TIN) and current Tax Clearance Certificate TCC) where applicable.
How to CBN Agric Loan
The CBN Agric Loan is a governmental loan and I will love all interested individuals to apply for it, that’s why am giving you the steps on how to apply or register;
Interested and qualified candidates show click the link below
Please be kind enough to leave a comment and share this post
Frequently Ask Questions(FAQ)
What is the interest rate for agriculture loan in Nigeria?
Eligible States for CBN Agric Loan
All 36 states are eligible for the CBN Agric Loan
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River State
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- Federal Capital Territory
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Nasarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, While on the hand will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.