FIRS Recruitment 2024/2025 is ongoing. This article outlines the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being shortlisted in this year’s Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment exercise.
Follow the guidelines in this article to increase your chances of being shortlisted for this year’s Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment exercise.
Are you a graduate looking for a job? Have you been unemployed for so long? Or have you been dreaming of working in the Federal Inland Revenue Service? If you answer yes to any of the above questions, then this opportunity is for you. We know you won’t let it pass you by.
To be among the shortlisted candidates in this year’s FIRS recruitment exercise, you need to know all the requirements, the application process, qualifications, and how to apply for the Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment.
The Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment portal is not currently open. You may bookmark this web page to stay updated. Once the portal is open, download the application form via the official website portal at https://www.firs.gov.ng/Career.
To be one of the shortlisted candidates in this year’s FIRS recruitment exercise, you must be informed of all the requirements, the application process, the credentials, and how to apply for the Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment.
FIRS Recruitment General Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for 2023/2024
General requirements for employment in the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) include the following:
- Excellent management and leadership skills are required of candidates.
- Each applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- Candidates must be clear of any felony convictions to be considered.
- HND, B.Sc., NCE, or OND in any discipline from an accredited and recognized institution.
- The age of the applicant at the time of application cannot exceed 35.
- Must have earned a minimum of five credits in no more than two sittings in the General Certificate of Education, the West African Senior School Certificate, and the National Examination Council (NECO).
- One needs to have excellent interpersonal skills to represent and support the team, both internally and externally.
- Must be motivated to learn new things and open to working in an unfamiliar environment.
- Candidates should be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and other pertinent programs.
- Must be knowledgeable about Nigerian tax laws
- Physical constraints are not permitted for candidates.
- Candidates seeking positions with the Federal Inland Revenue Service must have strong communication abilities.
Core Values Of The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS)
Ownership and Collective Responsibility
- Information sharing
- Team spirit
- Collaborative decision making
Principles Of The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS)
- Ownership and Collective Responsibility
- Information sharing
- Team spirit
- Collaborative decision-making
- Respect for taxpayers, constituted authority and colleagues
- Competence and know-how
- Continuous learning
How To Apply For Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Recruitment 2023/2024
Candidates with multiple applications will be disqualified. So you are only allowed to apply for one position. To apply for the FIRS recruitment, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official portal at https://www.firs.gov.ng/Career (FIRS is not recruiting at the moment)
- Click on the available vacancies
- Follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
FAQs for the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS)
The Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment form costs how much?
Federal Inland Revenue Service application materials are available for free. The form can be downloaded from the official website at https://www.firs.gov.ng/Career.
Is the application for the year of 2023/2024 with the Federal Inland Revenue Service available?
The application for the 2023 tax year from the Federal Inland Revenue Service is now accessible. We’ll update this article as soon as the FIRS form is made accessible. Once the application is made available, you can stay updated by monitoring the official recruitment portal at https://www.firs.gov.ng/Career or returning to our page.
When is the Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment Closing date?
The deadline for the Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website on a regular basis if you want to be notified on the latest update.
The Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment Form for 2023/2024 is yet to be out. Therefore, we would like to advise you to ignore any news regarding the availability of the FIRS Recruitment Form for the time being. Please refrain from any contact regarding this type of news.
- Shell Recruitment Application Portal
- Glovo Company Nigeria Recruitment | See All Available Vacancies
- Dangote Recruitment Application Portal | Available Vacancies in Nigeria
- LUTH Recruitment Application Form Portal
- NPA Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.nigerianports.org
- UBEC Recruitment Application Form | How to Apply To UBEC
- FJSC Recruitment Application Form | Apply via www.fjscerecruitment.com
- IBEDC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.careers.ibedc.com
- AEDC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.abujaelectricity.com
- NECO Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.neco.gov.ng
- WAEC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.waeconline.org.ng
- JAMB Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.jamb.gov.ng
- NESREA Recruitment Application Form | See full Registration Process
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, While on the hand will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.