NPA Recruitment 2022 Application Form Portal – The Nigerian Ports Authority NPA Recruitment is what this page is about and you can apply through the official portal which is www.nema.gov.ng
The Nigerian Ports Authority is currently recruiting qualified and serious-minded candidates who want to apply for the ongoing Recruitment of the Nigerian Ports Authority YOU should follow the instruction that will be given in this article
News reaching us from the Nigerian Ports Authority is that NPA is presently recruiting new candidates for the 2022-2023 section, full details will be given to you in this article on how to go about the recruitment.
- How To Apply For Nigeria Navy (NN) 2022 | Nigeria Navy Application
- How To Apply To Nigeria Police Force (NPF) 2022
- Npower Registration/Application Form Registration 2022 | www.nasims.gov.ng Portal
- www.policerecruitment.gov.ng | Shortlist Portal
- Nigeria Police Application Portal | www.Policerecruitment.gov.ng Portal
- Nigeria Navy Application Portal | www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- NIMASA Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.nimasa.gov.ng
- IBEDC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.careers.ibedc.com
- AEDC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.abujaelectricity.com
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment | Application Form Portal
The Nigerian Ports Authority is a federal government agency that governs and operates the ports of Nigeria. The major ports controlled by the NPA include: the Lagos Port Complex and Tin Can Island Port in Lagos; Calabar Port, Delta Port, Rivers Port at Port Harcourt, and Onne Port.
NPA Recruitment Requirement
Knowing and meeting the requirement is the best because it will give you an upper hand over those applying for the jobs with you, The Nigerian Ports Authority requirement is carefully listed for you below;
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three subjects including English and at least passes in two other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four subjects obtained at one sitting or five subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two subjects obtained at one sitting or three subjects obtained at two sittings.
How To Apply T0 NPA Recruitment 2022
Here we will be showing you how to apply for Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment, through the simple steps that will be given to you below,
You are advised to follow these steps very carefully to avoid any mistakes and complications.
- Visit the official portal at www.nigerianports.org
- You should click on the available vacancies
- You are expected to provide a valid E-mail address a valid one
- Then Enter your password, Name
- Signup for an account and a verification link will be sent to you.
Frequently Ask Questions(FAQ)
Things to Take Note Before Going For NEMA Recruitment
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on https://nigerianports.gov.ng/
- NPA Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in NPA.
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, While on the hand will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.