UBEC Recruitment – Hello there, have you been in search of the UBEC Recruitment Application Form Portal, search no more because we’ve got all information you need covered.
The Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) secures the approval of governments to create staff through recruitment,
Here will be showing how to apply for the UBEC ongoing recruitment, The application is open to all interested and qualified individuals in the country
It might surprise you that many of our website visitors have become our subscribers, because of the timely information that we provide and how they have been successful with their job search.
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment | Application Form Portal
- Federal Government Recruitment | Federal Government Application Form is Here
- NPA Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.nigerianports.org
- How to Apply to NEMA | Application Recruitment Portal www.nema.gov.ng
- NIMASA Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.nimasa.gov.ng
- IBEDC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.careers.ibedc.com
- AEDC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.abujaelectricity.com
- NECO Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.neco.gov.ng
- WAEC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.waeconline.org.ng
- JAMB Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.jamb.gov.ng
- CBN Recruitment Application Form Portal | The Central Bank Of Nigeria Application Portal
About Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC)
The UBE Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) is a Federal Governments Agency saddled with the responsibility for coordinating all aspects of UBE program implementation.
The Universal Basic Education (UBE) Programme was introduced in 1999 by the Federal Government of Nigeria as a reform program aimed at providing greater access to, and ensuring the quality of basic education throughout Nigeria.
UBEC Recruitment Portal 2023
The UBEC 2023 recruitment portal is currently open and interested persons can now submit an application. The UBEC recruitment form 2023 can be accessed via the official recruitment portal. Interested applicants are advised to apply for the recruitment only through the official UBEC registration portal.
Job vacancies at the Universal Basic Education Commission are for degree and non-degree holders. All you need to apply is an active email account and your phone number alongside relevant qualifications.
Requirements for UBEC Recruitment
Now the requirement before applying is the best because it stops you from doing silly mistakes during registration.
Here is the requirement needed for UBEC recruitment;
- Applicants must provide HND, OND, NCE, or B.Sc. degrees in any discipline from recognized institutions.
- Applicants must be Nigerian, either by birth or nationalization.
- Verification of all employment documents submitted to UBEC by the candidate,
- It’s necessary to provide NECO/WAEC with two sittings (English should be included).
- All applicants must not be older than 35,
- Applicant should under go a test for illegal drugs,
- Credit and records checks,
- A medical examination,
- Applicants may be required to take an online qualifying examination,
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone is your greatest strength
- Applicant must possess a valid means of identification, Such as a voter’s card, driving license, or international passport.
- Extensive interviews with former and current colleagues, teachers, business associates, neighbors, friends, etc.
How to Apply for UBEC Recruitment
To apply for the ongoing UBEC Recruitment simply follow the simple given steps below;
- Visit the UBEC official web portal at https://www.ubec.gov.ng/
- Create an account with a username and password
- Provide all the necessary information needed from you
- Verify all your information
- Attach a copy of your credential and passport photograph
- Submit your application LETTER
- An email will be sent to you confirming the success of your application
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Latest UBEC Recruitment News 2023
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding the Universal Basic Education Commission recruitment exercise on this portal, so if you wish to stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly.
Important Point To Note
Before creating a UBEC account, you are required to confirm the following:
1. You have obtained an NCE, B.Ed. or PGDE
2. You are qualified to teach any of the following subjects:
- English Language/Literature
- Integrated Science
- Home Economics
- Agricultural Science
- Physical and Health Education
- Technical/Technology Education
- Early Childhood Care Development and Education (ECCDE)
3. The online application is free
4. You are to apply for one job position. You will be disqualified if you attempt multiple times
Frequently Ask Questions(FAQ)
Who is the head of Universal Basic Education Commission?
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, While on the hand will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.