MTN Yellopreneur Equipment Loan – Hello readers are you Interested in the MTN Yellowpreneur Equipment Loan application? If yes you are on the right page and we have got you covered.
In this article, I will be sharing with you relevant information on how you can get the MTN Yellowpreneur Equipment Loan, So sit back, relax and read carefully.
About the MYN Yellowpreneur Equipment Loan
MTN Yellopreneur aims to contribute to the reduction of female unemployment and increase the development of women in ‘entrepreneurship’ through capacity building to develop their entrepreneurial skills.
- BOI Loan Application Portal 2022 | Bank of Industry Loan Application
- GEEP Loan Disbursement Date 2022 | Full Details Here
- Trader Moni Registration Portal 2022 | www.tradermoni.ng Loan Application
- Geep Loan Application Portal Login 2022 | Application for Geep Loan
MTN Yellopreneur Requirement and Qualifications
Knowing and meeting the requirement is the best because it will give you an upper hand over those applying for the program with you, The MTN Yellopreneur Requirement is carefully listed for you below;
- The minimum qualification for the MTN Yellopreneur loan is a Senior Secondary School Certificate such as WAEC, NECO, NATEB, or its equivalents.
- Disbursement Bank
- The disbursement bank or implementing partner on this initiative with the MTN Foundation is the Bank of Industry (BOI).
How to Apply for MTN Yellopreneur Equipment Loan 2022
The MTN Yellopreneur is a private loan and I will love all interested individuals to apply for it, that’s why am giving you the steps on how to apply or register;
- Visit the Geep official application Portal https://www.mtn.ng/yellopreneur
- You will see the Geep loan link click on it.
- Open the link and read through the guidelines.
- Click on the Application button.
- Nigeria Navy Application Portal | www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- NIMASA Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.nimasa.gov.ng
- IBEDC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.careers.ibedc.com
- AEDC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.abujaelectricity.com
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment | Application Form Portal
Frequently Ask Questions(FAQ)
Who Can Apply For the MTN Yellowpreneur Loan?
- Any female entrepreneur who can display passion and commitment to self-employment and run an existing business for up to two years in manufacturing, processing, ICT, agriculture, digital
services, Financial services, and so on.
- Kindly note that the focus is on businesses that source raw materials locally.
MTN Yellowpreneur Loan repayment period
The MTN Yellopreneur loan repayment period is 6 months moratorium and 36 months repayment period.
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, While on the hand will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.