UBA recruitment 2023/2024 – Apply for the ongoing UBA Bank recruitment 2023. See more details regarding the available vacancies, the recruitment process, and how to apply below, This is to inform all interested candidates on how to Apply for the ongoing UBA recruitment and available job vacancies at UBA Graduate Trainee Programs.
Do you want to build and advance your career at the United Bank of Africa? If yes, we have great opportunities to help you start or build your career.
At UBA, we have a very clear vision; to be the best bank for customers in Africa, and you can help us achieve that vision. Join us today and see the opportunities that await you.
On this page is all you need to know about all UBA jobs and also the latest recruitment at UBA and we will give you authentic information about job requirements and how to apply for jobs at UBA Nigeria.
UBA Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Take note of the following requirements:
- A minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Interested candidates should not be more than 35 years old at the time of application
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- A recognized professional certification will be an added advantage
- 1 – 2 years relevant experience will be an added advantage
- Candidates with bad criminal record will not be accepted
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Must have good knowledge of computer applications
- A detailed CV/ Resumes
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
Careers at UBA
We go to great lengths to source, recruit, develop, and retain the best talents wherever they may be found.
We always strive to:
- Ensure adequate avenues for exploration and career growth, whether functional or beyond country lines.
- Provide financial rewards and benefits that rank amongst the top-tier banks in each of the countries we operate.
- Help our people maintain a healthy balance between their personal lives and work.
- Provide a non-threatening environment that rewards and encourages role-model performance.
- Develop a culturally diverse pool of talented professionals, with the mindset and skills to deliver excellent results, in different cultures and markets, across the African lands and beyond.
How to Apply for UBA Job Vacancies 2023
Interested and qualified applicants should click the apply button below to apply;