OOU recruitment 2023 portal is currently open for online application. More details on how to apply for the Olabisi Onabanjo University recruitment via the OOU recruitment portal and other related information regarding the recruitment intake of academic and non-academic staff are on this page. Apply for OOU job vacancies here.
The start date for OOU Recruitment 2023 has been announced. See the recruitment form, application portal (www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng), requirements, and how to apply for the Olabisi Onabanjo University Recruitment 2023, as well as all the other information you need to know about OOU Recruitment 2023.
This article provides details about the OOU recruitment portal, application procedures, and how to obtain a recruitment form. On the website www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng, you can apply for Olabisi Onabanjo University jobs and be shortlisted.
OOU Recruitment Portal 2023
The Olabisi Onabanjo University recruitment portal is currently open and interested persons can now submit an application. The Olabisi Onabanjo University recruitment form can be accessed via the University recruitment portal.
Job vacancies at OOU are mainly for Non-Academic, Academic, Administrative, and Medical staff. All you need to apply is an active email account and your phone number alongside relevant qualifications.
But before submitting an application, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are fit and ready to be put through the recruitment process. Below are the requirements.
OOU Recruitment Requirements
- Advanced competency in written and oral English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN number
- A minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Interested candidates should not be more than 40 years at the time of application.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Must have completed the mandatory one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
- Professional qualifications and/or certifications proffer will be an added advantage.
- Must be adaptable and demonstrate the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
How to Apply for OOU Recruitment
The application process is pretty straightforward. To apply, follow the procedures below.
- Visit the official OOU recruitment portal via oouagoiwoye.edu.ng
- Locate Recruitment/Vacancies
- Sign up with your email address and follow the registration guide
- Provide all the necessary information
- Click on submit
- Take print-out once your registration is successful
OOU Recruitment Update
Olabisi Onabanjo University is the entire meaning of OOU. It is a federal agency that is responsible for a variety of government functions, and as a result, it is required to hire new employees from time to time. When OOU begins recruitment, information will be made available to the public in order to keep them informed.
On its website, www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng, the Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) states unequivocally that recruitment into the agency is transparent and fully free of charge. This means that you should be able to participate in the recruitment process as long as you have the required credentials.