Total Nigeria Recruitment 2022/2023 – Total Nigeria is calling interested applicants who want to apply for the Total Nigerian Recruitment, How to Apply for Total Graduate Job Vacancies. www.careers.total.com Application form. See how to submit application at Total recruitment portal. More details are below.
See the application process, recruitment form, entry requirements, qualifications, 2023 recruitment closing date, and other registration processes for interested candidates below.
Total Nigeria Plc is a Marketing and Services subsidiary of Total; a multinational energy company operating in more than 130 countries and committed to providing sustainable products and services for its customers.
See the available vacancies, requirements, and qualifications, If you are interested in Total Nigeria recruitment, you are advised to take time and read this guide to help you submit your application successfully on the recruitment portal.
Total Nigeria Recruitment Form 2023
The form is available online at the Mercy Corps Nigeria careers portal via www.total.com.ng. Most important, the Total Nigeria application form is totally free. Kindly disregard any information or individuals asking for money in exchange for the form.
Currently, Total Nigeria is not recruiting but might soon commence nationwide recruitment. Interested applicants are advised to wait patiently upon the release of the application form.
Total Nigeria Recruitment Requirements 2022
Applicants applying for the Total Nigeria Plc recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sitting.
- Must be computer literate.
How to Apply for Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- Visit: www.careers.total.com, If the page defaults to French Click on “English” at the top of the page to change the language.
- On the navigation bar Click ‘APPLY TO TOTAL’
- Navigate to ‘Our offers’ and ‘select’ your language preference.
- Click on ‘Advanced Search
- In the ‘Country’ text box type and select ‘Nigeria’.
- Scroll down and click on ‘Search’ to display the list of jobs in Nigeria.
- Select your job preference to view details of the job.
- Click on ‘Apply to job’ to complete an online application form.
- You will be requested to create an account if you do not have an existing one. This is mandatory.
- Please fill out the form accordingly.
- It is compulsory to attach your CV where it is required in the application form. Your CV must include the following details In the order listed:
- Name, first name, and other names (where applicable)
- Date of birth
- Contact address stipulating road/street number(s) only
To apply, visit www.careers.total.com or keep visiting this website to stay updated on the application procedures.
- Functional email address. Please Note: ALL communication will be by email ONLY
- State of Origin
- Details of tertiary education: institution, degree obtained, class of degree, period of study.
- Details of secondary education: institution, certificate, period of study
- Details of primary education: institution, certificate, period of study
How to Apply for Total Nigeria Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Total Nigeria recruitment, you need to visit the application portal via www.total.com.ng. Follow the steps below to submit your application.
- Visit www.total.com.ng
- Create an account with your active email
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill out the online application form
- Upload credentials
- Shell Recruitment Application Portal
- Glovo Company Nigeria Recruitment | See All Available Vacancies
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment Application Portal | Dangote Available Vacancies in Nigeria
- Zenith Bank Recruitment Application Form Portal | Apply Now!
- Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Application Form Portal | Application Ongoing www.sc.com
- Union Bank Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.unionbankng.com
- Access Bank Recruitment | Application Form Portal
- FCMB Recruitment Application Form Portal
- AEDC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.abujaelectricity.com
- NECO Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.neco.gov.ng
- WAEC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.waeconline.org.ng
- JAMB Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.jamb.gov.ng
- NESREA Recruitment Application Form | See full Registration Process
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, While on the hand will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.