Yobe State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates – Yobe State has started shortlisting SUBEB candidates who applied for the SUBEB forum program. So take this guide very seriously because all the information you need is on this web page.
See more details regarding the Yobe State SUBEB list of successful candidates, Yobe State SUBEB teachers Shortlisted Candidates, requirements, and other related information below.
This article would show you how to check your name and download the Universal Basic Education shortlisted candidates in PDF format if you did submit an online application.
We are glad to inform you that the Yobe SUBEB Shortlisted Candidate is out. Shortlisted candidates can check their names and proceed to the next stage. Read on to learn more.
- Npower Registration/Application Form Registration | www.nasims.gov.ng Portal
- www.policerecruitment.gov.ng | Shortlist Portal
- Nigeria Police Application Portal | www.Policerecruitment.gov.ng Portal
- Nigeria Navy Application Portal | www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- How To Apply For Nigerian Army | Application Portal for Nigeria Army
- Nigerian Army Registration Applications | Army DSSC/SSC Application in Progress
How to Check the Yobe State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024
Here are some steps to check Yobe State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates below;
- Visit the official portal at Yobestate.gov.ng.
- Selected Applicants list Batch SSEB Or SUBEB
- Then, click on “View List Now”
- Verify your name by using the search button.
Requirement for the Yobe State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates
To prove you were the one who fill out the online application form, you are required to bring the following to the screening center;
- Recent Passport photographs
- Educational certificates (Primary Six School Leaving Certificate, Senior Secondary School Certificate, B.SC, B.ED, B.A (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution)
- Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age
- A copy of the printout of the reply to your online application
- A valid means of identification such as a Valid Driver’s License, National ID Card, National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Voters card
- Bank Verification Number(BVN)
- Certificate of L.G.A of Origin (Local Government Identification)
- Print out your registration slip
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed.
- You must be of good behavior and composure
- You must be physically, mentally, and psychologically fit.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- Being among the shortlisted candidates is not a guarantee that you will be selected. There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The screening test will be a Computer-Based Test. The date, time, and examination center will be communicated to you via E-mail.
At the time of writing this article, the list of successful candidates was yet to be released. Yobe State SUBEB shortlisted candidates have now been published. Check the official recruitment portal to see if you have been pre-selected.
- You must be of good conduct and character
- You must be physically, mentally, and psychologically stable
- Do not pay money to any agent who says he or she can help you get the job
- Osun State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates Final List
- Lagos State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates Final List
- Kogi State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates Final List
- Anambra State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates Final List
What is the cut-off mark for Kogi State Teachers’ recruitment?
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, While on the hand will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.