NRCRI Recruitment 2023 – The National Root Crops Research Institute recruitment exercise intends to attract qualified professionals contributing to food security. More details on how to apply for the National Root Crops Research Institute recruitment via the NRCRI recruitment portal.
The NRCRI Recruitment has been vital in providing a solution for agricultural research for root crops,, especially cassava in Nigeria. The organization is one of Nigeria’s most recognized agricultural research institutions and has been doing sterling work for Nigeria for decades.
National Root Crops Research Institute recruitment 2023/2024 has commenced. This web page covers vital areas regarding the NRCRI recruitment process and how to apply for the National Root Crops Research Institute recruitment with ease.
These include the qualifications, requirements, as well as steps on how to apply for the NRCRI recruitment without any hindrance. So read on and apply all the guidelines listed here.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.joinnigeriannavy.com
NRCRI Recruitment Portal 2023
Job vacancies at the National Root Crops Research Institute are for degree and non-degree holders. All you need to apply is an active email account and your phone number alongside relevant qualifications.
The NRCRI recruitment portal is currently open and interested persons can now submit an application. The NRCRI recruitment form can be accessed via the official recruitment portal.
NRCRI Recruitment Requirements
Interested candidates are advised to take note of the following requirements.
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN Number
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
How To Apply for the NRCRI Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official National Root Crops Research Institute recruitment portal at nrcri.gov.ng
- Locate Careers/Vacancies
- Choose a position that suits you best
- Sign up with your email address and follow the registration guidelines
- Provide all the necessary information
- Click on submit
- Take print-out once your registration is successful
- PalmPay Recruitment Portal Application – PalmPay Job Vacancies
- Glovo Company Nigeria Recruitment | See All Available Vacancies
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment Application Portal | Dangote Available Vacancies in Nigeria
- Zenith Bank Recruitment Application Form Portal | Apply Now!
- Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Application Form Portal | Application Ongoing www.sc.com
- Union Bank Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.unionbankng.com
- SON Recruitment Application Form Out | How to Apply now!
- Nestle SIWES Recruitment (Industrial Training) Program Apply Now!!!
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, on the other hand, will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.