African Development Bank AgriPitch Competition 2024/2025 – the African Development Bank AgriPitch Competition sole aim is to support agripreneurs to enable them build their owb business and aim for potential client/customer.
Entrepreneurs will be coached and mentored in an interactive and tailored two-week training to review, prepare and present their businesses for capital raising from investors. The shortlisted successful agripreneurs will pitch to the judges and engage investors in the AgriPitch deal room.
- PalmPay Recruitment Portal Application – PalmPay Job Vacancies
- Glovo Company Nigeria Recruitment | See All Available Vacancies
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment Application Portal | Dangote Available Vacancies in Nigeria
- Zenith Bank Recruitment Application Form Portal | Apply Now!
- Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Application Form Portal | Application Ongoing www.sc.com
- Union Bank Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.unionbankng.com
- SON Recruitment Application Form Out | How to Apply now!
- Nestle SIWES Recruitment (Industrial Training) Program Apply Now!!!
- AEDC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.abujaelectricity.com
- NECO Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.neco.gov.ng
- WAEC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.waeconline.org.ng
- JAMB Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.jamb.gov.ng
- NESREA Recruitment Application Form | See full Registration Process
- Winning SMEs will access a total grant pool of USD $140,000.
Early Start-ups (0-3 years)
- Individuals who are at the very early stage of developing ideas/concepts for agripreneurship or a newly established business.
- Must have a clearly defined prototype or proof of concept.
- May or may not have had any products introduced to the market.
- May or may not have a registered corporate entity.
Mature Start-ups (above 3 years)
- Individuals and firms with existing market traction: technology, product or service, already in the market.
- Must have a clear investment ask and growth plan/strategy.
- Must be a registered corporate entity.
- Nigerian Army 84RRI Recruitment Form Closing Date
- Nigerian Army 84RRI Recruitment Application / Registration Form Portal
Women-empowered Businesses (WEBs)
- Meet eligibility requirements for either Early Startups or Mature Startups.
- Firms that are 51% owned by women or founded by a woman.
To apply, you need these documents:
- National ID card / passport
- Company registration document
- Company brochure
- Summary business plan
- Business licenses
- Company profile
- Financial statements
- Marketing materials
- Pitch deck
Frequently Ask Questions(FAQ)
Does African Development Bank give grants?
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, While on the hand will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.