UNHCR Refugee-led $50,000 Innovation Fund – is currently ongoing and Interested applicants are invited to apply for the UNHCR Refugee-led Innovation Fund 2023. UNHCR Refugee-led $50,000 Innovation Fund is ongoing and Interestd applicants are invited to apply for the UNHCR Refugee-led Innovation Fund 2022.
UNHCR Refugee-led $50,000 Innovation Fund seeks to reshape their participation in the delivery of humanitarian work by placing them at the center of decisions affecting their lives, and ensuring that they lead the identification of needs and the design of innovative solutions.
UNHCR Refugee-led Innovation Fund Benefits
Selected organizations can expect the following support:
Financial support to test and grow ideas: Organisations can apply for up to USD $50,000 in funding to test and implement their ideas.
Program and project management support: Grantees will receive assistance from UNHCR country teams to troubleshoot challenges and facilitate local connections. This will further enhance the successful implementation and sustainability of projects.
Technical support, expertise, and coaching: Specialist advice based on needs ranging from technology to legal support and Innovation.
Peer-to-Peer support: Teams will be encouraged to meet, share experiences, learn from each other and explore partnerships.
Other support based on each project’s needs: this could include organizational support, help with project sustainability and scale, training on specific topics, business model advice, and media and communications support.
An emphasis on learning: The Fund will help grantees measure outcomes, assess the effect of their initiatives, and gather information to support growth. Applicants will be encouraged to document, share and make use of relevant learning. Discussion and reflection with communities will enable them to incorporate and respond to feedback.
How to apply for UNHCR Refugee-led $50,000 Innovation Fund
The Fund provides a holistic support mechanism combining financial resources, mentoring and other expertise directly to organisations led by people who experience forced displacement. This will enable them to design new interventions which will have a lasting positive impact on their communities.
Also This fund provides a comprehensive support system that combines financial resources, advice, and other expertise directly with groups led by people experiencing forced displacement.
UNHCR Refugee-led Innovation Fund Eligibility
- The Fund supports innovation by all organizations led by people who experience forced displacement, including refugees, asylum-seekers, the internally displaced, returnees, and stateless people.
- Applicants will be asked to apply as a team, usually as part of an existing organization.
- The Fund accepts applications from both registered and unregistered organizations.
- Additional attention will be given to ensuring that LGBTIQ+ persons, women-led, disability-led, and other underrepresented organizations receive the necessary support and encouragement to apply to the Fund.
Application For UNHCR Refugee-led Innovation Fund
The Innovation Service is operating a two-stage selection process to screen applications. Only shortlisted teams will be invited to submit a full application.
For the first stage, organizations are invited to submit their Expression of Interest between June 17 to July 17 by providing a short overview of the challenge the team is facing and their envisioned idea or solution.
The Innovation Service will then review these applications. Shortlisted teams will be notified and will have three weeks to submit a full application. They will receive support from the Innovation Service and UNHCR country offices in submitting their full applications.
For more information, visit UNHCR.
CBN Agric Loan Application Form Portal | Application ongoing !!!
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing, or another fee in connection with the application or recruitment process.
- Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names, and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
- Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion.
- We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences, and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and do not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview
- BOI Loan Application Portal | Bank of Industry Loan Application
- GEEP Loan Disbursement Date | Full Details Here
- Trader Moni Registration Portal | www.tradermoni.ng Loan Application
- Geep Loan Application Portal Login | Application for Geep Loan
- MTN Yellopreneur Equipment Loan: MTN Offers 2 million To Loan Applicants
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, While on the hand will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.