CAC Registration Portal – The Corporate Affairs Commission Portal is now open to accept new registration, you can register you small or large business through the CAC portal.
Here will be showing how to register for CAC, The registration is open for all individual and persons with business and wants to register them.
It might surprise you that many of our website visitors have become our subscribers, because of the timely information that we provide and how they have been successful with their job search.
- NYSC Registration 2022 | Registration Is Ongoing For NYSC Batch A, B, C
- Npower Registration Closing Date – New Deadline Announced
- Npower Registration/Application Form Registration | www.nasims.gov.ng Portal
- Trader Moni Registration Portal | www.tradermoni.ng Loan Application
- P-Yes Registration Youth Empowerment Program | P-YES Registration Form Portal
About Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
Corporate Affairs Commission is a body of the Nigerian Government responsible for the regulation and management of companies in Nigeria.
It was introduced in 1990 with the passing of the Companies and Allied Matters Act. It is headed by a chairman and closely assisted by the Registrar General/ CEO.
CAC Registration Portal
www.cac.gov.ng is the official Corporate Affairs Commission portal where all applicants can register their business name or company name.
And you can also sign up or apply for the ongoing recruitment via the official website.
Frequently Ask Questions(FAQ)
How do I register my CAC for free?
- Simply Log in to the CAC portal or website
- Then Create an account through the CAC e-Registration portal.
- Search for the available company name.
- Reserve company name.
- Register your company.
Does CAC certificate expire?
CAC Registration Fee
Registration of a private company with a share capital of more than N1m and up to N500m costs N5,000 for every 1m shares of the company.
Private company registration above N500m authorized share capital costs N7,500 for every 1m shares of the company.
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, While on the hand will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.