NITDA Recruitment 2023/2024 – The National Information Technology Development Agency Recruitment Form 2023 is out. The National Information Technology Development Agency recruitment exercise is for the growth of the National Digital economy, See NITDA Recruitment Portal 2023, Application Form and Requirements. Here is how to apply for NITDA 2023 recruitment on www.nitda.gov.ng recruitment portal.
This organization is responsible for promoting the use of digital technology, as well as ensuring that it remains an effective tool for organizations. The NITDA recruitment will allow individuals to develop their skills and experience in this field while working on various exciting projects and collaborating with others.
NITDA Recruitment form is free of charge, interested candidates who wish to apply for the ongoing recruitment at the National Information Technology Development Agency should take note the NITDA job application form is completely free. Visit www.nitda.gov.ng recruitment portal to register for the recruitment into NITDA.
About NITDA Recruitment 2023
The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) is a federal government agency which usually conducts recruitment from time to time. During this process, qualified Nigerians are shortlisted for screening and possible selection for the final interview. There are some very vital points you should know about NITDA Recruitment 2023.
See Also; NDLEA Recruitment
Take note of the following:
- NITDA Recruitment Application Form will be made available online.
- NITDA Shortlisted Candidates names will be released on the website
- Only qualified candidates will be selected after the screening exercise
- Website to apply is to www.nitda.gov.ng
Requirements for NITDA Nigeria Recruitment 2023
The NITDA recruitment process requires that the candidates must demonstrate ability to contribute to the growth of the agency and meet the standard requirements below:
|Nationality||Nigerian with a valid ID|
|Age Limit||25 – 35 years|
|Academic Qualifications||HND, Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant field of study|
|O’Level Requirements||Minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and a Science subject at not more than two sittings from WAEC or NECO|
|Experience Requirements||Relevant experience is an added advantage,|
|Communication skills||Oral and Written in English|
|Computer Skills||Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications|
How to Apply for NITDA Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official recruitment portal via nitda.gov.ng complete the prescribed application form free of charge.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time will be communicated to you via E-mail.
Frequentlt Ask Question
When is the NITDA Recruitment Closing date?
The deadline for the NITDA registration has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website on a regular basis if you want to be notified on the latest update.
See Also; Nigerian Police Recruitment
How can I apply for NITDA Recruitment 2023?
To apply, visit the NITDA recruitment portal at nitda.gov.ng and choose a position that suits you best. Once you are selected, life-changing opportunities are ahead.
- ICPC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.icpc.gov.ng
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment NAF Portal | www.airforce.mil.ng
- NDIC Recruitment Application Form Portal
- NTA Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.nta.ng
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Application Form & Portal | www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment Application Form Portal www.nrc.gov.ng
- Niger State Government Recruitment Portal $ Application Form | www.nigerstate.gov.ng
- UNICEF Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.jobs.unicef.org
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, While on the hand will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.