NAPTIN recruitment 2024/2025 portal is currently open for online application. The NAPTIN recruitment form can be accessed via the NAPTIN recruitment website. The National Power Training Institute of Nigeria (NAPTIN) recruitment will target professionals with power production, supply, and civil works experience. NAPTIN recruitment portal, requirements for NAPTIN jobs, and how to put further the best application for NAPTIN Nigeria recruitment is on this page.
We will reveal all you need to know about the National Power Training Institute of Nigeria recruitment form 2024, the starting date, and NAPTIN recruitment closing date 2024/2025. We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you in your application process.
This organization is responsible for conducting training in the field of power production, which is vital for improving the nation’s infrastructure. NAPTIN will provide individuals with opportunities to work on various exciting projects within this field and obtain training on how to do it.
The NAPTIN recruitment is an excellent opportunity as it allows individuals to develop and improve their skills while working with a team of experts.
NAPTIN Recruitment Portal 2024/2025
The portal is now open for the online application processes. All you need to apply is an active email account and your phone number alongside relevant qualifications.
The NAPTIN recruitment website is currently enabled and interested persons can now submit an application. www.naptin.gov.ng is the official job portal where interested persons can apply and fill the online NAPTIN recruitment form for verification.
NAPTIN Recruitment 2024/2025 Requirements
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Interested applicant must not be over 35 years
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Candidates with bad criminal record will not be accepted
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
How to Apply for NAPTIN Recruitment 2024/2025
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official recruitment portal at www.naptin.gov.ng and complete the prescribed application form free of charge.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time will be communicated to you via E-mail.
Who Can Apply for NAPTIN Recruitment in Nigeria?
you must possess knowledge of international development issues and clearly understand power production, you must possess good communication skills, a keen ability to work effectively as part of a team, and excellent interpersonal skills.
It would be best if you also had a keen interest in learning more about the various aspects associated with the field of power development, as well as a determination to do your best.
UNICEF Recruitment Update 2024/2025
bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
- Applicants are to submit only ONE application as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- The United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund recruitment process is free.
- Please note that UNICEF does not accept unsolicited CVs for employment.
- ICPC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.icpc.gov.ng
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment NAF Portal | www.airforce.mil.ng
- NDIC Recruitment Application Form Portal
- NTA Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.nta.ng
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Application Form & Portal | www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment Application Form Portal www.nrc.gov.ng
- Niger State Government Recruitment Portal $ Application Form | www.nigerstate.gov.ng
- UNICEF Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.jobs.unicef.org
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, While on the hand will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.