Enugu SUBEB recruitment 2023 – The Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment is open to all applicants. The ENSUBEB recruitment form can be accessed via the Enugu State SUBEB recruitment website.
We will provide all the required information for the Enugu SUBEB teachers recruitment, a link to access the Enugu SUBEB recruitment portal, requirements, and application steps to apply for the Enugu SUBEB recruitment in Nigeria successfully.
In this article, we will reveal all you need to know about the starting and ENSUBEB teachers recruitment closing date. We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you in your application process.
To achieve this vision, ENSUBEB requires the services of highly motivated and self-disciplined individuals with a high sense of integrity who will contribute effectively toward building a dynamic and quality education system in Nigeria,, which will be actualized through the ENSUBEB recruitment portal.
The mission of the Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) is to promote a uniform, qualitative, and functional basic education in the state.
Enugu State Government has successfully commenced recruitment intake of both teaching and non-teaching staff. The purpose of this year’s recruitment is to create more job opportunities and reduce the rate of unemployment in the state.
Enugu State SUBEB Recruitment Portal 2023
The Enugu State SUBEB Recruitment portal is right now open and intrigued people can now present an application. The Enugu State SUBEB Recruitment portal can be gotten to through the authority recruitment website.
Work opportunities at the Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment are for degree holders. All you want to apply is a functioning email account and your telephone number close by applicable capabilities.
In any case, prior to presenting an application, there are sure prerequisites you should meet to demonstrate you are fit and fit to be put through the Recruitment cycle. The following are the necessities.
General Requirements for the Enugu State SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024
take note of the following requirements.
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Basic Knowledge in Computer Applications will be added advantage.
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Must be free from any criminal case in the past
- Local Government Identification
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or National Identification Number
- Must have SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in not less than five subjects including Mathematics and English.
- Primary Six School Leaving Certificate
- Possession of B.SC, B.ED, B.A (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution
- Applicant interested in the Enugu SUBEB recruitment must not be over 35 years at the time of application
Enugu State ENSUBEB Shortlisted Candidate
Take note of the following;
- An applicant who does not have a teaching credential can still apply.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- Before submitting your application, make sure you are who you said you are.
- Failure to report at the screening center within the stipulated time means that you have declined the offer.
How To Apply for the Enugu SUBEB Recruitment
To apply ENSUBEB recruitment, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official Enugu SUBEB recruitment portal via www.ensubeb.ng and click on ‘Vacancy‘ at the top of the home page.
- Complete the prescribed application form free of charge (Your full name, permanent addresses, Local government of origin, Email/Telephone address, Date of birth, State of origin, Nationality, marital status, academic qualifications, institutions attended, and course of study) and submit the application form
- Print out the registration slip
- Osun State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates Final List
- Lagos State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates Final List
- Kogi State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates Final List
- Anambra State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates Final List Yobe State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates | PDF Final List
- Bayelsa State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates | Final List
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, While on the hand will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.