Federal Ministry Of Education Recruitment – The Federal Ministry Of Education is calling eligible applicants for the 2023 recruitment through their official portal so Interested candidates can start applying.
This content will give you some basic information needed for the Federal Ministry Of Education recruitment exercise.
All details regarding this recruitment exercise such as the requirements, educational qualifications, and how to apply for this recruitment will be given to you as appropriate in this post
- How To Apply For Nigeria Navy (NN) | Nigeria Navy Application
- NNRA Application Form Portal – How/Steps to Apply For NNRA
- How to Apply For ALGON Application Form Portal | Apply Now !!!
- How To Apply To Nigeria Police Force (NPF)
- Npower Registration/Application Form Registration | www.nasims.gov.ng Portal
- www.policerecruitment.gov.ng | Shortlist Portal
- Nigeria Police Application Portal | www.Policerecruitment.gov.ng Portal
- Nigeria Navy Application Portal | www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates | Names through PDF
- Nigeria Police Medical Screening Date | Check The Nigeria Police Medical Status
- How to Apply to Nigeria Immigration Service(NIS)
About Federal Ministry Of Education
The Federal Ministry of Education is a part of the Federal Ministries of Nigeria that directs education in Nigeria. It is located at Block 5A, Federal Secretariat Complex, Shehu Shagari Way, Central Area, P.M.B. 146, Garki, Abuja.
To be designated as the federal ministry responsible for facilitating educational activities in the country and the expansion and adoption of education in Nigeria.
Federal Ministry Of Education Recruitment Requirements
- Possession of a college degree or certificate. (Statements are not accepted as only real degree certificates are allowed)
- All potential recruits must be citizens of Nigeria by birth and Location.
- Physical and mental fitness is a must.
- Candidates who went to polytechnics or a college of education can also apply with their HND or National Diploma.
- An SSCE Certificate is needed. Ensure you have the scanned copy of your original result that clearly shows your passport photograph, examination number, and examination center.
- Heavily pregnant women or nursing mothers are not permitted to apply.
How To Apply For The Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment
- Simply log in to the work application portal – www.education.gov.ng
- Then Click on the Federal Ministry of Education 2023 Recruitment Botton
- Fill in your details to create an account in the database for recruits
- Submit your contact information like a phone number or Gmail address
- Attach all required documents.
- Please attach a passport with the requested size and background color
- Then submit.
Frequently Ask Question (FAQ)
Who is the current federal minister of education?
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, While on the hand will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.