NABTEB recruitment 2023 portal is currently open for online application. More details on how to apply for the National Business and Technical Examinations Board recruitment via the NABTEB recruitment portal, The National Business and Technical Examination Board recruitment 2023 exercise will focus on bringing on board the best candidates.
In this article, we will reveal all you need to know about National Business and Technical Examinations Board recruitment. We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you in your application process. These include the qualifications, requirements, as well as steps on how to apply for the National Business and Technical Examinations Board recruitment without any hindrance.
As a well-established organization, they are committed to ensuring that individuals can develop their career goals by enabling them to access tertiary education through examinations. The organization also provides individuals with the chance to participate in assessments that are designed to build up their technical knowledge and skills.
So take this guide very seriously because all the information you need to know regarding NABTEB recruitment process is on this page.
NABTEB Recruitment 2023/2024
We wish to inform the general public that NABTEB recruitment portal 2023 is currently open for application. The school management invites interested and qualified persons who wish to build and advance their careers at NABTEB to submit an application.
We will show you everything you need to know about the recruitment process and how to apply and fill the National Business and Technical Examinations Board recruitment form successfully without any hindrance.
NABTEB Recruitment Requirements
- Advanced competency in written and oral English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN number
- A minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Interested candidates should not be more than 40 years at the time of application.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Must have completed the mandatory one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
- Professional qualifications and/or certifications proffer will be an added advantage.
- Must be adaptable and demonstrate the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
Who Can Apply for NABTEB Recruitment?
The selection of candidates for the positions would be based on their qualification and experience as well as their work experience and ability to perform the job requirements for the post for which the application is being made. Therefore, NABTEB only accepts applications from individuals ignorant of the examination board’s recruitment process, qualifications, and other work requirements for the organization.
How to Apply for NABTEB Recruitment
- Visit the official NABTEB recruitment portal via https://nabteb.gov.ng/
- Locate Recruitment/Vacancies
- Sign up with your email address and follow the registration guide
- Provide all the necessary information
- Click on submit
- Take print-out once your registration is successful
Also, there is a provision for specifying the qualifications required and any other needful information that you should include in the application form.
The candidates who are qualified will be invited for pre-screening. The screening will test the abilities of candidates to do the job they are applying for and is usually done in the board’s office.
- Npower Registration/Application Form Registration | www.nasims.gov.ng Portal
- www.policerecruitment.gov.ng | Shortlist Portal
- Nigeria Police Application Portal | www.Policerecruitment.gov.ng Portal
- Nigeria Navy Application Portal | www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates | Names through PDF
- Nigeria Police Medical Screening Date | Check The Nigeria Police Medical Status
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, While on the hand will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.