FG 774 000 Recruitment 2024/2025 – The Federal Government (FG) 774000 recruitment 2023/2024 portal for online application is not out for registration. The management of the National Directorate of Employment (NDE) has not officially opened its recruitment portal, see how to apply.
In this article, we will reveal all you need to know about the FG 774 000 recruitment starting and closing date. We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you in your application process.
These include the qualifications, requirements, as well as steps on how to apply for the 774 000 NDE recruitment without any hindrance. So read on and apply all the guidelines listed here.
The Federal Government is employing 1000 people in each of the 774 local government in Nigeria. So the total number of available SPW jobs in Nigeria is 774,000.
Online Portal For FG 774000 Recruitment 2023/2024
Currently, the online portal is not open for application.
This also means that the National Directorate of Employment (NDE) portal for the 2023/2024 employment is not out for application.
Eligible and interested applicants should apply via Www.Nde.Gov.Ng when the portal is officially opened.
General Requirements for SPW 774,000 Recruitment 2023
You must meet the following requirements to be accepted by the National Directorate of Employment (special public works).
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage
- Problem solving ability
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- Candidates with bad criminal record excluding road traffic offenses will not be accepted to work with this agency
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, an International passport, Voters card
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Bank Verification Number
- Verify phone number
- Valid E-mail address
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit
- OOU Recruitment Portal | Apply Now
- publicservice.riversstate.gov.ng Login Portal For Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Army 86RRI Recruitment Application Portal | recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Lagos State Government Recruitment Portal & Application Form | www.lagosstate.gov.ng
How To Apply For FG 774000 Recruitment 2023/2024
Follow these simple steps to successfully apply for NDE recruitment online:
- Go to Federal Teacher recruitment portal via Www.Nde.Gov.Ng
- Read further instruction on the official portal
- Follow the instructions carefully to know where you fit in perfectly
Beware of fraudulent calls and job promises. Also, the application form for the 2023/2024 Special Public Works Recruitment is free. Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
Below are a few of the many available Special Public Works jobs
- Traffic control
- Furniture and Upholstery
- Aluminum / Fabrication
- Electrical Installation
- Street cleaning
- Plumbing and Pipe fittings
- Radio /TV Repairs
- Cleaning of public infrastructure like Health Centres, Schools and the likes
- Fashion design
- Rural feeder road maintenance
- Auto Electrical (Battery Charging)
- Auto-Mechanic / Autotronics
- Production and Laying of Interlocking Blocks
- Drainage digging and clearance
- Welding/ Metal Fabrication
- Catering / Confectionery
- Event Planning /Management
Tips To Know
- Read the job advert carefully and understand same before proceeding to apply
- Study the job description to know where you fit in.
- Read the requirement for the job to know if you are eligible for the job.
- Gather the necessary credentials or documents that will be required for the job (academic qualification, state of origin, personal data, means of identification, ete.)
- Read your application entries two to three times before submitting to avoid errors.
- Always check your email for updates concerning your application.
- Prepare ahead for interview or exams as the case may be by researching about the job in question.
- While waiting for feedback on one job, keep applying for other jobs.
- Ask questions on area you don’t understand about the recruitment process.
- Go straight to the point when writing your resume and CVs.
- Don’t give up on your search for your dream job despite the number of failed attempts.
- Osun State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates Final List
- Lagos State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates FinAbia State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates al List
- Kogi State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates Final List
- Anambra State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates Final List Yobe State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates 2022 | PDF Final List
- Enugu State ENSUBEB Shortlisted Candidate | PDF Final List
- Bayelsa State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates | Final List
- Oyo State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates | PDF Final List
- Yobe State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates | PDF Final List
- Abia State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates | Final Shortlist
- Adamawa State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates Final List
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, While on the hand will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.