NEITI Recruitment 2023 – Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (NEITI) recruitment for 2023 is designed to attract exceptional talents in the oil and gas sector, More details on how to apply for the Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative recruitment via the NEITI recruitment portal.
The sector in Nigeria is an essential one both nationally and internationally. With the increased crude oil and gas production, Nigeria’s economy has also been boosted. The rise in oil prices is a primary reason for Nigeria’s increased economic confidence, and such is happening again. Undoubtedly, the Nigerian economy will continue to be buoyed by the oil and gas sector.
Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative recruitment 2023/2024 has commenced. This web page covers vital areas regarding the NEITI recruitment process and how to apply for the Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative recruitment with ease.
NEITI Recruitment 2023
These applicants will be required to meet the requisite qualifications, experience, and learning abilities to be successful in their application. Once this first recruitment phase is done, the second phase will involve interviews with qualified applicants and the final selection.
The Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative invites interested and qualified persons who wish to build and advance their careers at the Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative to submit an application.
The final recruitment phase will be done by a panel of experts in the sector, which will involve interviews with qualified potential candidates. It is important to note that the application registration may close before the last recruitment round if there are not enough qualified applicants to fill all vacant positions.
NEITI Recruitment Requirements
Interested candidates are advised to take note of the following requirements.
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Interested applicants must not be over 40 years
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN Number
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
How To Apply for the NEITI Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative recruitment portal at NEITI.gov.ng
- Locate Careers/Vacancies
- Choose a position that suits you best
- Sign up with your email address and follow the registration guidelines
- Provide all the necessary information
- Click on submit
- Take print-out once your registration is successful
- Once you have successfully registered with the NEITI recruitment registration portal, you can apply for the available jobs at Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative. Successful applicants will be invited for interviews and appointments depending on their performance at these stages.