How to Apply successfully for FairMoney Nigeria Recruitment for Head of Capital Markets, Requirements for FairMoney Nigeria Recruitment, Application guidelines, Benefits of FairMoney Nigeria Recruitment, and Closing date all contained here
FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets. We started with a digital microcredit application on Android, and currently roll out additional financial services (current account, savings, debit card) while expanding the product to Western Africa and South-East Asia.
Job Title: Head of Capital Markets
Job type: Full time
- The Capital Markets team at FairMoney is responsible for raising local currency debt to finance the Company’s growth in the loan book.
- The team has raised over $60 million over the last 2 years by creating innovative debt products and opening access to the Nigeria debt capital markets.
- As Head of the Capital markets team, we expect you to come brimming with creative ideas yet have the steady hands to run a debt capital raise process end-to-end.
- You would be hungry to leverage your existing experience to grow, build relevant relationships, and drive the big debt fundraising ambitions of FairMoney.
- You will also support other related Corporate development projects such as acquisitions and equity raises.
- Manage the relationship with professional parties i.e. Solicitors, Financial advisers/Arrangers, Trustees, etc.
- Review or prepare transaction documents.
- Develop innovative funding structures for the company.
- Lead the development & execution of Capital raising strategy and participate in capital raising activities.
- Develop and manage a pipeline of investors.
- Support other corporate projects as may be required by the management.
- Conduct periodic competitive analyses and maintain a comprehensive view of capital market industry performance.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- Strong knowledge of the Nigerian Debt Capital Markets.
- Ability to lead end-to-end execution of Debt Capital raising.
- Sound analytical and presentation skills.
- Robust financial modeling and excel skills.
- B.Sc in any related field. An MSc, MBA, or relevant certification is an advantage.
- 12+ years experience in Investment Banking/Corporate Finance in a reputable Investment Bank or Consulting firm.
- Strong industry and HNI network.
- Excellent Project management skills.
- Knowledgeable about Capital Markets, the Economy, and general financial markets.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Work From Home
- Training & Development.
- World Bank Grant Application Form (APPLY HERE)
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment Application Portal | Stanbic IBTC Bank Application Currently Ongoing
- Sterling Bank Recruitment Application Portal | Application Currently Ongoing
- Access Bank Recruitment | Application Form Portal
- Union Bank Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.unionbankng.com
- Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Application Form Portal | Application Ongoing www.sc.com
- Zenith Bank Recruitment Application Form Portal | Apply Now!
- CBN Recruitment Application Form Portal | The Central Bank Of Nigeria Application Portal
How to Apply for FairMoney Nigeria Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date for FairMoney Nigeria Recruitment
- A screening interview with one of the members of the Talent Acquisition team for 30 minutes.
- Technical interview with Henry Obiekea (MD – Lending, Nigeria) for 45-60 minutes.
- Technical Interview with Yaw Mante (Head of Finance) for 45-60 minutes.
- Bar raiser interview with Laurin Hainy (CEO – FairMoney) for 45-60 minutes.
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, While on the hand will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.