NOTAP Recruitment 2023 – The National Office for Technology Acquisition and Promotion Recruitment initiative is intended to attract human capital development professionals. More details on how to apply for the National Office For Technology Acquisition and Promotion recruitment via the NOTAP recruitment portal and other related information.
NOTAP Recruitment is a significant stepping stone in the battle against unemployment and joblessness.. This agency trains workers, making them more employable in the process, thereby reducing unemployment and giving unemployed people an opportunity to participate in a contributing economy.
National Office For Technology Acquisition and Promotion recruitment 2023/2024 has commenced. This web page covers vital areas regarding the NOTAP recruitment process and how to apply for the National Office For Technology Acquisition and Promotion recruitment with ease.
In this article, we will reveal all you need to know about the NOTAP recruitment starting and closing date. We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you in your application process.
These include the qualifications, requirements, as well as steps on how to apply for the NOTAP recruitment without any hindrance. So read on and apply all the guidelines listed here.
NOTAP Recruitment Portal 2023
The NOTAP recruitment portal is currently open and interested persons can now submit an application. The NOTAP recruitment form can be accessed via the official recruitment portal.
Job vacancies at the National Office For Technology Acquisition and Promotion are for degree and non-degree holders. All you need to apply is an active email account and your phone number alongside relevant qualifications.
But before submitting an application, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are fit and ready to be put through the recruitment process.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.joinnigeriannavy.com
Who Should Apply for NOTAP Recruitment 2023
It is advisable for anyone who wants a career in human capital development. NOTAP Recruitment 2023 aims to ensure that the unemployed have an opportunity to participate in the country, which includes training and development of human capital.
Since NOTAP is a crucial body in the fight against unemployment and joblessness in this country, the main target for NOTAP Recruitment are those skilled in improving the quality of labour for industry and the economy in Nigeria.
The portal will be open to qualified candidates, It is an opportunity for anyone passionate about human capital development to create a future for themselves and earn a substantial income.
NOTAP Recruitment Requirements
Interested candidates are advised to take note of the following requirements.
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN Number
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
How To Apply for the NOTAP Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official National Office For Technology Acquisition and Promotion recruitment portal at notap.gov.ng
- Locate Careers/Vacancies
- Choose a position that suits you best
- Sign up with your email address and follow the registration guidelines
- Provide all the necessary information
- Click on submit
- Take print-out once your registration is successful
- Oyo SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024 Application form
- ICPC Recruitment Test 2023 | ICPC Latest Update
- Osun SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024 Application form
- PHCN Recruitment 2023/2024 Monthly Salary up to 150,000
- Ogun SUBEB Recruitment 2023 Application form | Registration
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, While on the hand will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.