NAFDAC Screening date 2024/2025 is out. More details regarding the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control aptitude test, examination venues, requirements, and other related information you may wish to know is on this page.
The NAFDAC 2024/2025 Recruitment application form is currently unavailable as we speak but it’s important for anyone interested in taking part in the next exercise to know what they need to possess to be eligible to apply.
The application form is free of charge and there is no application fee so stay away from sites that claim to be the portal of the agency and charge people to apply. As we all know NAFDAC is responsible for the regulation and controlling the manufacturing, sales, distribution, and importation of foods, drugs, packaged water, and chemicals to mention a few.
Important Point to Note on NAFDAC Screening and Examination
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job
- You will be disqualified at the screening center if you submit false documents. So make sure you are who you said you are
- You must be free from any disciplinary case and not have been convicted by any court of law
- You must be physically, mentally, and psychologically fit
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- You must be of good behavior and composure
- Prepare well for the interview and screening examination
- Go to your screening and exam center on time and follow the instructions.
- Failure to report at the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control screening center within the stipulated time means that you have declined the offer.
- Candidates that passed the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control screening and aptitude test will qualify for full-time employment.
How to Check the NAFDAC Screening Date and Examination Venues
The application for the recruitment exercise would be done via the online portal which we would outline in this section. All interested persons should visit the application portal or career page www.nafdac.gov.ng and follow the instructions outlined below:
- Navigate to the working at NAFDAC Page or use this link www.nafdac.gov.ng/about-nafdac/working-at-nafdac/
- Click on the position and go through the instructions outlined here
- Fill out the application form and upload the requirements
- Upload the required documents and submit your application upon conclusion of your application
NAFDAC Screening Date and Examination Venues
The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control screening date and examination centers is not out yet. We will update this page once the screening date and venues is published. The NAFDAC screening date and examination venues will be published once the list of shortlisted candidates is out.
The NAFDAC screening date and examination venues will be released for all the thirty-six states in Nigeria. Successful applicants from all states of the federation will be able to check their names. Below is a complete list for all thirty-six states;
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
- Federal Capital Territory, Abuja
Requirements Needed To Be Eligible For The Recruitment Exercise
There are various requirements one must possess to be eligible to take part in the next recruitment exercise. Below is a summary of the core or mandatory requirements:
- Age Requirements: Must be between the age of 18 and 50 before applying. Please note that this condition would be checked during the documentation exercise. Possession of a birth certificate is required to prove your age.
- Nationality: Applicants must be Nigerian by birth with a means of identification to prove this. The accepted means of identification include a National ID Card, Passport, and Drivers License.
- Fitness: Before applying, you must be confirmed to be physically and medically fit by a certified Government Medical Officer.
- Degree: You must possess any of the following degrees before applying:
- Bachelors Degree
- Possession of an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate is mandatory: For most positions, an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate would be requested and candidates must have to present it when applying.
Is the NAFDAC screening date and examination venues for 2024 out?
We will update this page once the NAFDAC screening date and examination venues is out. Check the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control recruitment portal at www.nafdac.gov.ng regularly or keep visiting this website in order to stay updated once it is released.
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates | Download Shortlist PDF List
- Nigeria Police Ranks and Salary Structure | Salary Base On Ranks and Level
- FRSC Shortlisted Candidates | Check the Federal Road Safety Corps Shortlisted Candidates Here
- How To Apply To FRSC | Application Form Registration Portal
- Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates | Names through PDF
- NIS Recruitment Portal | www.immigration.gov.ng Portal
- Nigeria Police Medical Screening Date | Check Police Medical Status
- How To Apply To Nigeria Police Force (NPF)
- NAFDAC Recruitment Application Form Registration Portal | www.nafdac.gov.ng
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, on the other hand will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.